IGN:

Cingular:)

Timezone:

GMT+2.

Egypt.

Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

I have Discord And Teamspeak. But for sure i can get telegram.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

yes, it was a server that opened while ago i was helper there and then the server closed. so i am not staff on any server anymore.

PrimeMC:

PrimeMC is a fun server that i used to enjoy alot so i decided to apply and i was so happy to be part of their staff team i worked there as a mod but then i resigned because of my school exams and some irl problems.

JartexNetwork:

JartexNetwork is a cracked server but it is know that premium players would come and play there, on jartex it was my 2nd helper experience which was amazing, because other staff members are very chill and lovely which i loved. Apparently i resigned because i wasn't active anymore and because the community died. so i decided to take a rest from Minecraft.

Why do you want to become staff?

First Of all, i want to become a staff for several reasons, like helping in clearing the server from hackers, recently i noticed that there are some cheaters that aren't balant so i decided why not help sagepvp get rid of them. Second, the chat, the chat is kinda toxic so i want to help young players play without learning bad words especially when they complain about it, also there are some alts that join and advertise there own servers and other people's servers, so i want to help banning and getting rid of them. Also i know that the timezone differs so my timezone especially is the time i find lots and tons of hackers.
also i am well learned and i know alot of stuff as i am so active and i talk alot to staff on other servers so i know alot of commands and i will try learning screen sharing. and there is alot of people whom need help, and they have questions and need help as fast as they can, so i will try to help every single guy who will ask for help. and will help them.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

first, Because of my online schedule, most likely i am on every day for 5-6 hours, but on Saturday i am not on at all. second because i am looking forward for improving Sage And Making it the best server and make people and youtubers join from everywhere. And also i will work hard for clearing cheaters and hackers so other people will enjoy playing sage so much. Also i am so active in discord/teamspeak, and also i am not toxic i don't swear in ts or discord and i am so kind and helpful and never lie. And I have come to get to know most of the players and most of the common commands. This combined with my staff experience and general ability to learn skills rapidly means staffing will not be a challenge for me. I have started to get to know the server almost inside out knowing my way around it easily allowing me to easily answer questions anyone asks. I know the rules of the server and when to punish/not punish players. I also have been playing Minecraft for a long time so I am well aware of general Minecraft knowledge. Finally, I use discord frequently and am always available to answer any requests made by players as soon as possible. I also know about discord server moderating as I have owned my own discords before. And also I am 15, however, I have been told by many I act mature for my age. This being said though, I am not the kind of mature that does not allow fun ever. I am still a teenager, I am obviously still immature when messing about with friends and what not, which some people are obviously not going to understand. I personally value my friends a lot and enjoy hanging out with them and everyone is a bit more silly around their friends so I don't see me joking around with friends as an issue. Once you get to know me, you will realise I have my chilled side and more giddy side which is basically my way of saying if I'm with a group of friends I'm much less serious.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

i don't know but i think tellietubbie/AZIAX could do it.

Additional Information:

i am a 15 yrs old guy can speak 2 languages Arabic And English i am from Egypt And Good Community guy with nice character. And i love the
minecraft/ SagePvP Community and i hope to get the chance to be part of the SagePvP community.
;)

thanks For Reading, and have a nice day!:love:

Last edited:

Fadod

Neutral
-Not much detail
-proof of you being a helper on that server?

Best of luck!
-x4s
thanks dude thats first second my pc broke and i am playing on a laptop currently so i have no proof
but why would i lie?!

Encircle

Established member
Neutral
Seems you put a bit of effort into it.
Could add more detail.
Could be more appealing (Although this doesn't necessarily affect your application's review.)​

bäst

The application looks good, fairly detailed & seems like a nice and chill dude.
It's a plus that you can speak 2 languages.
I wish you luck in getting accepted!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @LikeDat, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.