Denied Staff Application

Cappa2Head

IGN (In-Game Name): Cappa2Head
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Owner - SolarHCF Mod+ - SparkHCF Admin+ On the server SparkHCF merged with, and SA on ZaloHCF
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have always felt like I have been responsible enough to apply, but I never have. Ive played hcf for years now, and have always looked up to staff members, and what they do. I've always loved staffing, as i've been the most active staff member on every server ive listed above. I have a great personality, and can take a joke and most importantly, im a great listener. This server seems like a great server to hopefully start something new, and maybe become apart of the sagepvp community staff team. I love talking to other players, and listening to what they have to say. I always take everyones answer into consideration, and never stop until i find out the reasoning behind the situation.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I could try my best to make sure that im as responsible as can be, and will make sure that i will listen to what they have to say.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8/10 because everything is truthful besides me saying ive never had time to apply, as i just didnt have the time to make one.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?: I can record, I can be very active, and I can always try to find time to make the players experience as best as can be