Denied Staff Application

Luci

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Maephis
Region (EU/NA/Other): USA (Central-Standard Time)
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes,
Bumblecraft - Resigned Jr. Mod
VoiderPvP - Shut Down Owner
ClutcherPvP - Down Permanently
GravitySMP - In-Progress | Possibly Deletion Occurring
The Hive - Jr. Admin
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I feel like I could possibly have chance at bringing the community together, helping the community among a large population who play the game, and give people pointers, help, and support throughout whatever they need in the server (unless it has to do with blatant cheating, giving items i'm not allowed to give away, or giving friends/people advantages, etc.)
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be in TeamSpeak often, I would be on forums, in Discord calls, and talking in #general constantly to see if people needed help in the server. I want to make sure that the community I am helping, has an amazing time as they play.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9.5. Sometimes I can't trust myself, I can never be 100% sure because something could always change and my honesty might change. But I would say that i'm a relatively trustworthy and honest person whenever it comes to anything needed.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?: I'm 15. I'm relatively smart with an interest in Linguistics, Engineering, and Government. I'm normally chill unless I get heated and then want to get offline. I don't think that there's anything else here, besides the fact that I'm learning Dutch, German, Russian, and Polish.

Last edited: