Denied Staff application.

LongDrive

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): PufferfishSon
Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes. Linkcraft, Colorcraft, Both parkour servers Had to resign from both of them Reason : Colorcraft Senior-Mod Server closing The owner of the server Had to Sell the server reason is he was gonna graduate From school so he had to put the time in school and not minecraft. Linkcraft. Head-Admin I had to resign I went to high school and I thought I could be staff But I couldn't be on my pc at all Since finals and Big exams

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have been on the sagepvp community For about Half a year and I know almost everything about the server and rules and staffing. You should pick me over other candidates because I have much more experience in staffing than many other candidates, I've been through many crazy situations and dealt with many problems my self but I've always been able to get through it. Also I'm 15 years old, I'm very Mature for my age and I don't e-date which means I wont be wasting my time in discord sleep calls, I'll be staffing on Sagepvp Instead. I've been staffing for year and a half , I have lots of experience and a great reputation All I wanna do on this game is having fun and help others. I'm very professional when it comes to staffing, I used to take nothing serious when it was staffing on
other servers now I realized that I need to take staffing serious since I'm older. I would Spend on this server 3-4 hours everyday

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

First of all I would be on the teamspeak waiting to move people into support rooms and giving them what they need. If the ask for something I can't fix or help with I would call another staff higher than me and help me or the person who needs help I would give suggestions to the staff team to add to the server to improve the fun and gameplay. as I said before I have a lot of time nowadays I can spend alot of time on sage helping people, I can be online for everything such as: staff meeting, sotw setup , and much more....
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say I'm a 9/10 Because First of all no one can be a 10/10 No one can be perfect, when I became staffing on colorcraft everyone thought I was a good staff they even promoted me to admin, almost everyone liked me on Colorcraft only one dude who wanted to dox me. Linkcraft I was promoted fast on there since they saw me on colorcraft they knew that I was a good staff / mod They happily accepted me application.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Mylo I have known mylo for about half a year I think he can vouch for me

Additional Information?: Discord: PufferfishSon#1234

Last edited:
W

williamm

hard to read
lacking experience
lacking detail
grammar mistakes

theres no way you've been staffing for 2-3 years with only 2 staff experiences.

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.