Denied Staff Application

Poomley

IGN (In-Game Name)Poomley

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (PST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have previously worked on a staff team of an op factions server named RebootMC, this does not give me any staffing experience for HCF, however it did outline what it is like to be on a staff team, and help me build useful character traits. I also watch as many videos as I can pertaining to SSing, and just general staffing. As of actually staffing on HCF, I am hoping that Sage is where I can begin my HCF staffing career.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love to become a staff member on Sage for numerous reasons. I have been playing HCF for around 4-5 years now, and I am beginning to notice that I am not enjoying it as much as I used to. When I first joined SagePvP, I decided to give the server a real chance for myself and I bought some lootboxes, right after I bought these, a 3x sale was activated. Sc0ttay noticed this, and helped me solve this accident by offering me an extra item if I bought another. This meant alot to me and showed me what kind of community Sage really is. This was a very inspirational factor as to why I would like to join Sage as a staff member. I would love to try to help players out, just like sc0ttay helped me. I would also like to see the game mode in a different light, and help out this wonderful community at the same time. I have been in situations where people have gained unfair advantages against me, due to the staffs negligence and I am hoping to be given the opportunity to help stop these players. I have seen what its like being an annoyed player joining teamspeak, only to wait for hours, or encounter a rude or unpleasant staff member. I work as a software developer, which forces me to talk to customers of the business I work at. This also teaches me how to speak to people, older and more experienced than me. I have also learned crucial communication skills that would be very useful to have on the staff team. Deescalating situations can be very hard, but very necessary in many scenarios throughout the day, and I am proud to say I am capable of doing so. I am able to record, both microphone and gameplay, which makes it very easy for everyone involved to see an unbiased viewpoint of any situation. I can be a very mature, and professional person when I need to be, and I'm hoping to be able to use these skills while staffing on Sage. I have seen players try to guilt trip, or peer pressure staff members in to making decisions they know aren't right, such as falsely reviving them and such, and I would like to stress the fact that I am confident in my abilities, and I am not someone who second guesses themselves. Please don't mistake this for arrogance however, because I am eager to learn, and firsthand experience what its like to be a HCF staff member.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I do get accepted, I will try my best to stop any players from gaining unfair advantages, whether its using cheats, or simply using glitches/exploits. One thing I've hated as a player of HCF, is waiting for staff for prolonged periods of time in TeamSpeak, whether its for a simple pearl glitch or a blatant cheater killing me. I will do everything in my power to shorten these waiting times, and help players as soon as humanly possible when they are waiting in teamspeak. I have a very creative mind, and I believe I will be able to give unique suggestions and recommendations to help the server, and the community to the best of my ability. Forming a bond with the player base is also important, too many servers don't give the players a sense of security, that the staff team is working in their best interest. I believe showing presence to the player base is very important.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9. I believe that honesty reflects maturity and professionalism, and maintaining high levels of all 3 is very important. Someone who lies can not be mature, and let alone professional. Being honest is very crucial and a much needed life skill.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Unfortunately No.

Additional Information?: I have looked over every rule on the forums, and I am well aware of what to look out for. I am willing to put well over 4-5 hours in per day, since I get out of school at 12PM every day. I have played HCF for long enough to encounter almost any annoyance, and every issue there is, and as a staff member I will be able to combat these issues. I hope to be given a chance despite my age, to prove that I can do anything asked of me, by anyone. I have no issue respecting authority, and I am far from rude to anyone I encounter. Unfortunately, I have been anti-cheat banned from Sage around a year and a half ago, and I would like to stress how that ban does not represent present day me. I made a stupid decision, and I am hoping you can overlook that decision. Last of all I am very eager to gain new skills, and learn from those who are more experienced than I am. I am willing to do whatever it takes, and put in as much time as it takes to become as good as those already staffing on Sage. I look forward to meeting new people, and I look forward to learning new things. Thank you for taking the time to read over this staff application, have a wonderful day.

Socials:
Discord: ayron#4104
Telegram: @aarongreeni
(I have TS as well)​

D

Deployable

Sorry, but we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.