Denied Staff Application

Judie

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Judie

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (PST) but on late at night and evening

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was staff on VelocityMC back in 2015 I have no proof of that because it was very long ago and don't have screenshots of that anymore but then resigned because I was going back to school and I wouldn't have time for it.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be a staff member because whenever I am on I don't see any staff members on when I ask for help so I would like to just have more staff members be on to help the community and I feel like that person could be me considering I am on the server quite a bit.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve everyone's experience because I am on quite a bit either afk or pvping because I enjoy the server and I fight quite a lot of hackers when I do go pvping. Getting the cheaters off the server is my #1 to help improve the server. I would also be in TS helping whoever needs help ASAP because the faster people get help on the server the happier they are.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty a 10 because there is no reason to lie on a server that I enjoy playing on and trying to help it grow and improve.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) 2x12

Additional Information?: I have played HCF since 2014 and know pretty much everything there is to know about HCF.

Medusa

Didn't meet the word requirements

Could've explained the awnsers to the questions with more detail, letting us know if you're a worthy staff member. If you had dedication you would write a proper application.

D

Deployable

thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.