Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadboysuffer

Hello everyone, I am here because I would like to apply as a staff member. I am 14 years old, great with communication and have had experience before as staff. I have discord and teamspeak. I am very good with noticing hacks and know the steps to ban someone. I am very accepting to all kinds of people and very helpful in general. I hope you will consider me as staff and give me a try!

note: it will take me a while to get back on this so the best way to contact me is through my discord my name and tag is sadboysuffer#3690

glise6

No effort. No detail. Didn't follow the format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applied: 05//11//2019
Useful Links:
--------------------------------------
Home Page: Click Here
Staff Application: Click Here
Builder Application: Click Here
Media Application: Click Here
Translator Application: Click Here
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umzk

Veteran Member

Useful Links:

--------------------------------------​

Maintainable

• Incorrect format.
  • New member on the forums.
  • Not meeting some requirements.
  • Underage.
If you're serious about applying for staff then I suggest using the correct format found (Here) and be more active in-game and on the forums. Also, you're underage. Just wait in Teamspeak for Arcticcc and ask for permission to apply.

Encircle

Established member

Useful Links:

Exactly what he said,
also, it looks like you're not serious since you would have put more effort into it.
I don't believe you've been a staff member before since you're application barely tells us anything about you.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @sadboysuffer, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.