Denied staff application

svaping

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
svaping
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

DrasticPvP (Mod + SS Verified)​
I don't have proof that I was in the DrasticPvP staff team but you may ask to the founder/staff manager. I resigned after some month because the server didn't open and it was only whitelisted for media/youtubers

Revils (Mod + SS Verified):
I don't have any proof that I was in the staff team, but while I was there at the start of a season I did like 100 bans in 1 day, and in these day I learned so much about EU servers and that stuff; I resigned because I kinda got bored because no one was cheating in like 1/2 weeks (while I was on).

CoralMC/Quarantena (Mod + SS Verified):
View attachment 1449
I left cuz it became a bedwars server and I was kinda waiting for the faction and because I wasn't very active​

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I want to improve like a person, I want to learn how to be a good staff member in different modality and not only play them
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve players' experience by staying only and answering to all the questions that they have to make, and banning / muting who doesn't follow the rules
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? probably 8 because I'm very open to talk if i make a mistake and I have no problem to ask to someone if I don't understand something.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: skracker and hipocrisyyy can vouch for me
Additional Information?: I can be on about 4-5 per day on eveyday of the week, and my contacts are:
@hvhstudent
! svaping#0777

Last edited:

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.