Denied -=(Staff Application)=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kench

KENCH

IGN [In Game Name]: Kench

Timezone: CET

Do you have a good quality mic?: Yes, I do.

Do you have Telegram and TeamSpeak and Discord?: Yes, I do.

How many hours can you put in the server per week? [Include a schedule]:
I can put into the server 30-ish or more hours a week.
Monday: From 7ish am EST - 12 pm est AND from 3-ish pm EST - 4 pm EST
Tuesday: From 7ish am EST - 4 pm EST
Wednesday: From 7ish am EST - 12 pm est AND from 3-ish pm EST - 4 pm EST
Thursday: From 8ish am EST - 12 pm est AND from 3-ish pm EST - 4 pm EST
Friday: From 7ish am EST - 12 pm est AND from 3-ish pm EST - 4 pm EST
Saturday: From 4ish am EST - 4ish pm EST
Sunday: From 4ish am EST - 4ish pm EST

Any previous punishments on SagePvP?: No previous punishments on SagePvP, besides being falsely banned by the console for flash.

Any past experiences in being a staff member?: Yes! I've been staff on another HCF server. I've been staff on Exlode and SiroHQ. They weren't very big servers as owners quit and they weren't serious about their jobs. I've been staff on Slovenian servers too for 1 year.

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because of the great built community and staff team. I really want to help server out. I think I have enough knowledge and experience. I'm really active. I'm always following the rules. I've never argued with another staff member or a community member. I'm always keeping it calm. I'm never toxic. Earlier I said I have enough knowledge and experience. And some of you may be asking Why do you think that? I think that because I've been playing Minecraft for 8 years, I have been playing HCF for 4 years, I've learned all commands I need to use, I've known how to learn from mistakes.

Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as staff because I have a lot of knowledge about HCF and being a part of the staff community. I know how to associate with other members. I'm very kind. My English is 7.0/10 which is really good if you come from a country with an accent similar to Russians. I know how to follow rules. I always listen to higher staff. I would always be there to help community members and higher / lower staff if they need me. If I made a mistake I would not get angry about it, but I would deal with consequences. I'm great with the commands. There are truly a great number of strong applications, but I think you should choose me because I'm hardworking and responsible, and having fun at the same time. I often bring good ideas to the table and I usually take a part of projects I'm passionate about, I'm gonna be very loyal to the server and community in as many ways as possible.

Additional Information:
My additional information is that next to gaming I take my hobby very seriously. My hobby is Judo. I've been in Judo sport for about 9 years. I'm also into the building, but I never took it seriously to build a project because I was to busy with school and other things in life. I've would for sure team up with your build team and exchange knowledge. I've built my own server but it never got to a stage where it has a constant number of members. I'm also doing texture packs in my free time ( I'm sorry I don't have any samples of them as I restarted my PC and forgot to save them ) My discord is Myke#3516 and my telegram is @MrMykke.

Maturity:
I think I'm a very mature person for my age. I've never abused and I never will. I've never scammed. I've never argued about my own mistakes.

Time:
As you saw. I have a lot of free time. Most of my free time will be spent on the SagePvP helping the community out! If I ever couldn't be on I'm gonna contact one of higher staff or owners one or two days earlier.

Honestly:
I'm a very honest person. I would never lie about the community such as why I banned a player, I would never lie about the staff's personality, how he is to the community to me ( even if his mean or nice I would never lie ).

Responsibility:
The word Responsibility is a really strong word to use. For me being as a mod, it means: To be on every day and help the community out, always say a reason why are you not gonna be on the server. If I'm higher rank or lower I always need to follow the rules.

Communication:
I think my communication skill is on a good line. I'm still a little bit shy because I don't know what others are gonna say about my English as I'm not from America or American speaking country. But if I see they understand me, they bare with me I think it can be very cool to talk with me.

Bias:
I think I am not a very bias person. I'm always nice to people even when they are mean to me.

Recording:
I can record with XBOX application or OBS. I can upload videos on youtube and I was even thinking to do staff series in the future.

ENDING:
Hope I see you later on! Thanks for reading <3. Please help me out and write down your ideas/thoughts on it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.