Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name):
Zexfy
Timezone:

GMT
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

No
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a member of your network because I can improve the gaming experience as I am online very often and for a long time so I can be very active on teamspeak and on the server. I always record and so the players I ban can see which rules they have violated and I also play with my faction kitmap and I see a lot of cheaters or people who break the rules. If I should become a staff, I would be able to banish players who don't follow the rules more easily and quickly. This means that the new or older players do not lose the fun of hcf or kitmap so quickly.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I can encourage the toxic players because the server is very toxic and thus more insults fall and new people are humiliated because they have no faction or are in a not so good faction. There are these sentences: "IGN you a so fucking shit leave the server and play single player where you can't be so bad!" or if you trap or kill the players then they usually write "I'll kill your whole family". Most of the players are racist towards black people or countries with a bad past. How I can improve the experience of the players would be because I am so active that I could help the players who need help in Teamspeak.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty to 10 because in my opinion it doesn't help to lie because after a certain time the truth comes to light and then you usually have more problems than you could otherwise get.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No but my german friend is MarikIsGod and he was staff two or three weeks ago.
Additional Information?:

I can do a little screen sharing if I should be accepted I will learn better to screen sharing. So that I can find more cheater.​

A

Averred

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Huge lack of detail in all areas

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Hmm +1 I guess the app isn't to good but I personally know him and I think he could be a good staff our hist isn't too good tho.
Gl
(If anyone is gonna say I responded Bec im friends with him that's not true check my forum messages lol)

Cheulsy

Hmm +1 I guess the app isn't to good but I personally know him and I think he could be a good staff our hist isn't too good tho.
Gl
(If anyone is gonna say I responded Bec im friends with him that's not true check my forum messages lol)
-1 ^ hes in his faction and friends with him irl
extremely toxic in game

k8c

-1 very toxic to anyone that doesnt agree with him
has said the n word and f slur multiple times in ts to literally staff.
not enough detail.
no past staff experience.

k8c

-1 very toxic to anyone that doesnt agree with him
has said the n word and f slur multiple times in ts to literally staff.
not enough detail.
no past staff experience.
also had his fac members +1 him

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
also had his fac members +1 him
Any proof of that? I have only seen one of his members commenting so far(tbf I'm kinda his members aswell but that shouldn't count since u have commented under basically everything so far.

IGN (In-Game Name):

Zexfy​

15​

Timezone:

GMT​

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

No​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a member of your network because I can improve the gaming experience as I am online very often and for a long time so I can be very active on teamspeak and on the server. I always record and so the players I ban can see which rules they have violated and I also play with my faction kitmap and I see a lot of cheaters or people who break the rules. If I should become a staff, I would be able to banish players who don't follow the rules more easily and quickly. This means that the new or older players do not lose the fun of hcf or kitmap so quickly.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I can encourage the toxic players because the server is very toxic and thus more insults fall and new people are humiliated because they have no faction or are in a not so good faction. There are these sentences: "IGN you a so fucking shit leave the server and play single player where you can't be so bad!" or if you trap or kill the players then they usually write "I'll kill your whole family". Most of the players are racist towards black people or countries with a bad past. How I can improve the experience of the players would be because I am so active that I could help the players who need help in Teamspeak.​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty to 10 because in my opinion it doesn't help to lie because after a certain time the truth comes to light and then you usually have more problems than you could otherwise get.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No but my german friend is MarikIsGod and he was staff two or three weeks ago.​

Additional Information?:

I can do a little screen sharing if I should be accepted I will learn better to screen sharing. So that I can find more cheater.​
-1 toxic and there isnt enough detail in the application

Status
Not open for further replies.