Denied Staff Application (ZachPvPs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachPvPs

IGN-
ZachPvPs
Age-
Do you have any previous staff experience-
Yes I am currently staff on AuroraMc which has around 150 players on it. I am moderator on that server as of now and am also a dev on InfernoMc but if I get accepted here I will leave there to focus on Sage.
Why would you like to become a staff member- I have many reasons why I want to become staff. Firstly, I want to clean the community and make it a better place for everyone. I don't like seeing closet cheaters or blatant hackers running around the server and ruining the average players fun. Additionally, I want to become staff in order to help players in need. I see people in chat asking for help and I want them to be assured that they have someone watching their back and that someone is there to help them when they need it. I want to be there to help people in discord and in Teamspeak when they have any problem, no matter how small, whether it's about the server or any other aspect of their lives. I know how it feels to be waiting in teamspeak for an hour, and I know it's not nice. On top of this, from experience, I know that the staff are really kind on here, and I feel like I’d enjoy my experience here. Another reason I want to become staff is to keep the chat clean. Sometimes on servers, I see people verbally abusing others or and racist / homophobic. I think that the trash talking between factions is a given on any server, but some people cross the line and that should not be tolerated. Honestly, I would like to be able to put a stop to anyone who thinks this is okay and help Sage stay a chill and kind community.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?- I truly think that I am a very honest person so a 10. My integrity is very important to me and as staff I am able to be fair towards all players and leave all personal issues I may have with a player behind.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?- No I currently don’t know any of the staff besides the Youtubers that I watch.
Any Additional information-I think I can show a lot of good things to this server. I want to show myself only from the good side, I wish only good to the server players and help them. I have a lot of experience in this business and I think I can achieve a lot thanks to this. My experience as a whole is about 3 years. During this period of time I have learned a lot of new things, and also learned a lot. A new server is a new experience and new impressions. I want to show what I am capable of and share my experience. Also, in addition to all this, I have a large online one that will help me not to miss a cheater or an intruder who will violate server rules or toxic in the chat. My online is almost all day long, I am very active on the forum in TeamSpeak, Discord. I am ready to help the players at any second. I will answer their questions and help solve their problems, I am able to find a common language with each of the players, I am ready to listen to them and understand their situation. I also like this server and I want to spend my time in favor of it. I would love to be accepted because I think I am the perfect person for this job. I have been staff so many times and I understand what staffing truly is. I haven't been staff for a short while and, to be honest, it's been really hard, because I absolutely love doing it. I am so passionate and hard working it's unreal. If I were to be accepted, I'd make sure I am professional and mature 110% of the time. I know when to have a laugh but I also know when I need to work hard. I treat everyone with respect regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion ... everything. I'd treat EVERYONE with the respect they deserve. Even if they are rude to me, I'd be calm and respectful and deal with it appropriately. Save will definitely blow up and it honestly already has. But it deserves a lot more players and I know it will get them, in all honesty, I'd love to be part of that and help players everyday!

Hunslet

Established member

- Currently staff on another network
- Lack of information
- Lack of relevant experience

Status
Not open for further replies.