Denied Staff Application - WetTableSalt

IGN (In-Game Name): WetTableSalt
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA - My time zone is CST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: ChillMC - Mod ( NA Practice and HCF server ), AntiAc - Mod+ ( German MLGRush and Bedwars )
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I want to help the player base have a great time with the network. Overall I find the staffing experience fun and extremely rewarding. The staff team has been kind to me and the Sage network has been a great community overall. I want to give back to the community and help it grow and improve the best way I can. The server has given me and my friend group an excellent experience with the community and staff members. I was inspired to become a staff member through the excitement and joy I have received while playing here and I want to help more players have a similar experience. I feel that I could improve the average player's time on the server and also be a friendly and helpful hand to the other staff members.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? From what I have heard and personally experienced, I can say confidently that the largest problem currently is the lack of trust between the player base and the staff members. This lack of trust stems from the unjust treatment of players and controversy around corrupt staff members. As a staff member, I would ensure that everyone is treated fairly with no bias. I would also try my best to make sure that people aren’t waiting for a prolonged period of time in a support room because I know how frustrating it is to not receive assistance when you desperately need it. I will generally help out wherever I can because I find satisfaction from the staffing experience.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? When in an informal setting I would rate my honesty as an 8. This is because while I’m in a casual setting I’m laid back and more prone to have fun. In a formal setting I would rate my honesty as a 9, this is due to professionalism and having a general respect towards the setting. I would not rate myself lower because I pride myself in my honesty and I would not rate myself a 10 because realistically, no one is perfect. If someone rates themselves a 10 that is just a flat out lie.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Pxce - Mod, Tomley - Fac Manager, Azons - Trial Mod
Additional Information: I honestly have a very flexible schedule with no certain restrictions. I can easily put in hours a day and I can be on often. The only time I cannot be on is on certain Saturdays, which is when I have to work. I will obviously let whoever needs to know that I will not be online within a reasonable time frame. Other than that, I have been playing HCF for about 2-3 years now, and I first played Velt then I moved on to Sage, Cave and Viper. Sage has been one of my favorites because it has the OG vibe and that is something that I love to revisit because of that sweet nostalgia.
Where I can be contacted:
Discord : WetTableSalt#1751
Telegram : @WetTableSalt
I also have and actively use TeamSpeak. My favorite form of communication is Discord, but I can be contacted on any of these platforms. I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this application and I hope that I can be seriously considered for the position.
-WetTableSalt

Last edited: