Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Blowjob

IGN (In-Game Name):
DoctorBl0wj0b

Timezone:
EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I have been staff on Lunar, MinemenClub, and FaithfulMC.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I take every part of staffing like it should be, seriously. I am very active and mature and no matter what age I still believe that anybody can be a nice person and cooperate like me. I am able to clean up the community because I know lots of commands because I have worked with many servers before and I can learn the ban times and record the evidence whenever I get a mute, ban, etc. I can also help out with updates and releases such as a revamp or just resetting bans. Keeping the server a good place is extremely important to owning a server, so I think that I can keep the server a good place for players to hang out and do whatever they need to do. I would also like to enforce the rules to make sure that everyone on the server knows or gets the concept or has common sense because being racist or sending DDos threats are bannable and those are just common things that people know not to do, but they do it anyway. From my past staff experience, I know what i’m doing with commands and helping out staff and filling in for other staff members that maybe are sick or just can’t make it that day. I understand becoming a staff member is a hard job but I truly think that I am committed to do whatever it takes to become staff and help out the dying community of HCF. I can always stay in touch of staff members are offline but somebody needs some support I will be there to assist them with anything they need (besides abusing.) I would do the best of my ability to do whatever I can to fix / help the server be on its best every day. For the most part, I have all the dedication in the world to helping out servers whether they’re new or old servers, revamping networks, dying networks I am always here to help and try to spend as much time on as possible. Every time I log on to the server I will give my 100% effort to help out any player that needs assistance whether it’s right that instance or in 2 hours, I will still try to support them whenever I get the opportunity. Often people are in support waiting rooms all day long, but I have come to fix that because I am able to help out 1 or even 50 players and I can handle the situation all by myself. am not a bad kid and I am cooperative and can really help out the community. People may not know this about me but I really like to help people, such as support rooms or just in game. I am reliable and can get on most of the time that maybe you would need me. I am able to clean up the community because I know lots of commands because I have worked with many servers before and I can learn the ban times and record the evidence whenever I get a mute, ban, etc. I can also help out with updates and releases such as a revamp or just resetting bans.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
You should accept me as staff because I would be more than a staff member, I would work to be the best staff member out there. I know I have been demoted on here before and I know what I did wrong and I am fully capable of making sure anything close to that doesn't happen again. Me being a staff member would improve the server to be cheater free. When I was staff I just saw staff members in support rooms not helping players but me I would do the same this I did as last time and actually move them. I enjoy being on SagePvP and knowing that there is people I can help and I would try to help them as soon as possible. I would be able to show everyone who I really am and not try to be someone who in very immature and unprofessional. I am a experienced staff member and I feel like players liked that I was quick and I helped out a lot in support rooms and dealt with them very quick. I may or may not be under aged but it doesn't mean that I can't make a difference in the server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Trixv

Additional Information?:

No.​

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- No proof of previous staff experience
- I wouldn't suggest applying to any server under the alias doctor blowjob

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.