Denied Staff Application {US}

DidUSeeMyName

IGN (In Game Name): DidUSeeMyName
Timezone:EST
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:No
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to be Mod for several reasons. I don't want Mod just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being Mod would be fun.. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play. Another reason why I want Mod is to stop hackers. I hate hackers, They ruin the fun for everyone else by having lots of unfair advantages such as god mode/regeneration hacks or aimbot. The third reason why I'd like helper is to help other staff members. Also I would like to be a Mod, because I believe I can construct an welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums. Users are often disregarded, which, let me tell you, hurts. Becoming a Mod on SagePVP has been an ambition of mine for approximately a few weeks when I have heard about it, But I believe I have really adapted to SagePVP. I actively play on the server, and am exceptionally active on the forums, as you might be able to tell. The Mod position is filled with great perks to improve the Mod society, and I believe I will be able to handle these perks and use them to improve the overall population of SagePVP There are 2 key things a server needs, equality and unity. Equality means to have all members care for each other the same (in a positive way). Donors often intimidate/taunt the players who are an inferior status than they are. I’ll be able to make SagePVPequality by sharing insights, tips, and that users can accomplish their goals of becoming staff. Now, for unit,It means that all members, Donors or Members, can cooperate together without any arguments or such. . (This is last reason! ) I want to be a Moderator to help anyone who needs help, stop all of the spammers, advertisers, impersonators, or even hackers! I will always to my best to be as helpful as I can to a fellow staff member or a new player! I will never let a staff member down if he needs me. I can help anyone who needs my help. I will help new players, intermediate, in terms of how long they've been on the server, and even the advanced/veteran players of this server. SagePVp is the best server ever played on in my minecraft years, and I want to make it as safe and as fun as I can possibly make it for the players, donaters, or even staff. I will always to my absolute best in stopping the rule breakers who come on just to ruin other players experience on this amazing server. I want to help any person thats playing the server.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I am very humble about this game dont want anyone to have they're day ruined because of many little glitches and dying r going raidable to hackers. Another reason that you should accept me for a staff member is because i dont want to anyone to ruin someone elses day because they're either hacking, glitching, or being disrespectfull in dm's. The Third reason why i would like to become staff is i want sagepvp to become a better environment, make sure noone is being toxic to staff or players and fix all the glitches that are happening by players. The last reason why i would like to become staff is because i can spend 5-6 hours on weekdays and 8+ hours on weekends.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?:No
Additional Information:

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.

Last edited:

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.