Denied Staff Application Trial-Mod ( Eu )

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuckwind_

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):

Madline_

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes, i do have some experience

Server - MagmaCraft
Rank- ChatMod, Helper
Proof - Lost

Server - ArcticMc
Rank - ChatMod, Helper, Moderator
Proof - Lost

Of course there are more, but unfortunately i don't remember them

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

The reason I especially want to be a SagePvP Staff member is because I think it will benefit me, the staff team and the network itself. I love to do support rooms because I can help others, and I feel good about helping people who are having problems on the network. I also want to become an staff member of SagePvP because now I have a lot of time to spare with the Corona Virus, which is perfect for me, instead of playing the same thing over and over and getting nothing while playing. Furthermore, I have never worked on a server that I really enjoy playing, so it will be a pleasant experience. The main reason I want to become an staff member is because of this community. The community on SagePvP is generally good, and it's one of the best upcomming HCF server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Of course I will help them as much as I can. I will take the time to show them, if something is difficult for them how to do it, I am always online for players in discord I would never ignore anyone, even if there are hackers and no staff online they can always write to me and to do what I can. And I also always pay attention to anything. This is my duty

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

The reason I give myself so much credibility is that I'm not one of those people who lies about minecraft, everyone has moments when they lie about something that's not such a big deal. Admittedly, there have been times when I have lied about everything, there are no sinless people, but there are no perfect people. (I lied when I was younger, but I think that's normal)

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Nope

Additional Information?:

Online Schedule:

Monday - 3-4 hours
Tuesday - 3-4 hours
Wednesday - 3-4 hours
Thursday - 4-5 hours
Friday - 5-6 hours
Saturday - 5-6 hours
Sunday - 4-5 hours

Thanks for taking your time to read my application.
Regards - Madline_

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I would suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.