Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name):
SpookyMount

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Server: StrafeMc Rank: Mod ss verified
Proof: https://gyazo.com/c46fbbc931dfb48513e6e7d65736a683
Explanation: While I was on staff at Strafemc I learned to be professional and mature at all times when assisting players whether it be in teamspeak or in-game. I learned communication skills and how to handle certain situations very well.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to apply for staff on SagePvP because Sage has become one of the biggest HCF servers out there and I want to try and become staff on SagePvP because I can always achieve my job as a staff member do my best to my fullest ability to improve the community on less toxicity in chat , cheaters, abusers/glitchers (players with unfair advantages), and ddosers. As I am on the server I intend to see the chat with non stop toxicity such as Racism, Death Threats, and DDOS Threats. I will devote my time and effort into the SagePvP network and assisting players so they will have an enjoyable time on the SagePvP network and will treat players fairly In-game and in teamspeak. I will improve help the community by being kind,loyal, and fair to the players or anyone in general and by putting 100% effort into helping someone in-game, team speak, or in chat and If I need help doing so I will always call in another staff member to see If they can give me a hand. I can also improve the community by being very active as a staff member and play on a daily basis and even If I don't become a staff member on Sage and get denied I will always follow the rules on the SagePvP network. If I see an admin or a staff member in general world editing the spawn or banning people for random reasons first of all I would try to ban the staff member abusing and if i don't have perms I'll contact a higher up staff Immediately so the staff member abusing doesn't ruin the servers hard work. I like to think of myself as a hard-working person, if it is on Sage or in the real life itself. Putting effort into something and maintaining that focus, you are more likely to get things done, so you're then free to carry on what you have next. I/Myself, Like to challenge myself into completing or mastering something that I’m not good at to be good at something and, If not completed, I work around different techniques to navigate to succeed through hard work and effort.

I will be honest to anyone I talk to ingame, teamspeak, or on the forums and in general I would never lie and will always try my best to be professional and mature when assisting players. I can also help improve the community by recording everyone I ban in case they come in teamspeak saying why they got banned and I'll always have proof ready and If it's not a blatant cheater I will screenshare him and I will be very active in teamspeak, ingame, and forums. At times people can be toxic or racist in chat and break rules in chat so I would be the person to mute the person who is being toxic,racist, or if the person is spamming ect. I also always try to get things done as fast as possible because I consider myself a very mature person and I always deal with situations very well and I am a very responsible person so If I can't fix something I'll contact a higher staff that can. The main reason I want to apply for staff on SagePvP is because I want to help. As I am on the server I intend to see the chat with non stop toxicity such as Racism, Death Threats, and DDOS Threats. I will devote my time and effort into being staff member on the SagePvP network If you give me a chance and I will be assisting players In-game and team speak so they can have an enjoyable time on the SagePvP network and will treat players how I would want to be treated with nothing but kindness and respect I prefer this server over others because Sage is a server I've played on for a long time and I want to get a chance to be able to give back to the community by being an active staff member, banning cheaters, and mute people who are being toxic, racist, or spamming in chat to make the Sage network a better server to play on.I also have some ways to benefit the community, I want to punish people for doing things that aren't allowed such as hacking,being toxic, and glitching, so they won't continue it.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I enjoy helping out the players and giving back to the community by improving their experience on the server. I will be a very active staff member and helping them out any way I possibly can, I want to give back to the community by just being there for the players when they need assistance whether it be something like helping them with a cheater or just answering a simple question. I will always be able to put in 100% effort with the server and give as much time as possible to assisting the players, moderating chat, helping out on forums, and ext. I have great communication skills and am not afraid to ask for another staff member's assistance If I need it. Another genuine reason I want to become a staff member is that I just honestly enjoy being able to help people on the server and will always give it my all when given a task. I want to get rid of as many hackers as I possibly can so I can help those who chose to play legit and help keep the community stable. I hate to see players/donators complain about being bored or, not having a enjoyable time, and that’s easily fixable by having a conversation or conversing with them, or suggesting new ideas that they can help SagePvP out in the community. I would keep the peace of reminding players to follow the Sage rules and guidelines before any situation becomes more of a bigger deal than it is, and caring for everyone involved.

Well first of all I would like to become staff on the server because I feel like I can bring a lot to the server, I am an active loyal players with a lot of good abilities that allow me to do my job very well and will benefit me as a staff member too. First of all, I feel like I can help the server community grow even more than it has, I would be a fair staff member to all players, whether they are new or old or even famous. So I would never be biased to any of the players just so something works to my advantage. So I would always deal with every situation the same. I will always try my best to bring peace to all players that have fallen out or have had bad history with each other to keep the server clean and not make the chat toxic. Becoming a staff member will bring a huge amount of responsibility to me and I know that players will almost look up to me as a sort of role model, So I would do my best to be nice to the players, do as much work as possible on the server e.g Helping people in ts and on the server. I would try and dedicate all the time that I have free to the server and always try and be active In the TeamSpeak as that's where people usually need the most help. Well, this is mostly me as of, I like to keep things professional and make it stay that way. When I communicate with others, I prefer to speak out in a clear voice and make sure that they’re able to understand what’s being said in a clear manner. That being said, typing or texting is another thing that most people can’t master or get when giving out either instructions to a user to follow, but I mastered assisting people in-game and on teamspeak while keeping it professional. As a staff member and It’s community, I want to show that I'm quick, responsive, mature, and so on with my job to show others out there that, They will look up to Sage and hopefully do the same with their server. That will then show the community that we love what we do as our job and treat the community with care and respect. By responding to people with toxic language just doesn’t do good for the community and its health which pulls everything down onto Sage and makes it difficult to maintain and pull up the positivity in the community.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 10 because I am not the type of person to lie to someone because I will not gain anything from it and neither will they.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
SMACKings that i am a good screen share

Additional Information?:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.