Denied Staff application Souffyan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souffyan

IGN (In-Game Name):Souffyan
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No but i can def improve the server hope sage wants to give me a chance
Why would you like to become a staff member?: because i want some experience and its pretty fun to staff here
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: fast helping players looking into ingame reports
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.5 i am honest but no one is a 10
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?: thank you for looking into this application I am not a good writer doh but my skills are really good. so i hope u guys dont judge about quantity but quality

Last edited by a moderator:

xKarmma

-Doesn't reach the 600 word requirement
-Lack of detail
-Dodged some of the questions such as honesty scale you didn't give a reason why
- Lack of experience
-Your reasoning for wanting to become staff on sage is because your friends staff and you would like to staff with him, this doesn't help the network in anyway your wanting to join the staff team for fun not to actually help the players.
-Seems like a troll application

Baeden

-1, care to elaborate as to how no one is a 10 on the honesty scale? Being honest & owning up to mistakes are huge traits that some people have and they pride themselves in being honest, shooting it down seems inconsiderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.