--------------------------------------

IGN (In Game Name)
FIickMe - https://sv.namemc.com/name/FIickMe

Timezone
GMT +2

Country
Sweden

Do you own a quality microphone?
i had a blue yeti but it broke buying new one soon. Using Headset mic for now.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, My Discord is FlickMe#6998 Telegram @FIickMe And i got Teamspeak

--------------------------------------

Do you have any previous Staff Experience
Yes i do.

Zelix/Zilex (PlatForm-Admin/Owner)(25-60 Players)

I were Staff on Zelix many times. I Think i got Demoted once and like resigned 3 times and i got to Owner Last time i was staff on there. They renamed the server to Zuni for not that long ago.
Proof - https://gyazo.com/9177e81c716f8542ba80f3a145816ac1

VexorHCF (Admin) (5-20 players) Resigned

I didn't really enjoy being staff. It wasn't that much players and i didn't really now what i could do on there.
I have no proof for this one.

SlimePvP (Admin) (40-100 Players)

SlimePvP Was a wellknown Swedish mincecraft server. Almost all Swedish people that play Minecraft have atleast Heard of it. i resigned because i started playing HCF and the server didn't have HCF the server was a KitPvP Server. So i resigned and Started Playing HCF and Applied for some HCF Servers.
No Proof

VasePvP (Trial-Mod) (20-45 Players)

I got Demoted from the Server because of inactivity. I wasn't playing on the server because i was playing VeltPvP/Arcane and i forgot to be active on the server.

No Proof

i have more Staff Experience

-------------------------------------​

Why do you want to become Staff?
I want to become staff for some reasons
1. I wanna be staff because i wanna have more experience and i wanna help players. And i have been playing Minecraft for a pretty long time, and i wanna like step up a Little because i feel like i have been a Normal player for a pretty long time now, and i wanna become staff on a pretty big server, So the work will be harder and more fun.
2. In around 2 weeks school starts and at this time when i have a holiday i wanna help out the server when i can do it the most, So i can be really Active and help out the players more.
3. I also wanna become staff because SagePvP is the only Minecraft Server i play on, Because the server got HCF and Kits are my favorite gamemode and you guys might add Practice.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

i belive that i should get accepted because i am really Active and mature. And that i got a lot of Staff Experience, i might not have been Staff on Big Servers but i now alot of HCF Stuff.
More information Down Below

-_- Maturity -_-
I am really Mature of my Age, Many people Joke around as Staff, but i am really Serious when i am Staff. I don't like joking around. When i like Help somebody i keep mature and i keep being patience, if the person that i am helping is taking a long time i wouldn't stress him or anything i would just wait until hes Done with the thing his doing.

-_- Activity -_-
I am really Active. I do have Summer holiday for 2 weeks now, And SagePvP is the only server i am currently Playing. So like i am gonna play on the server everyday. Times

--_-- Monday 4-7 hours --_--
--_--Tuesday 4-7 hours--_--
--_--Wednesday 3-5 hours--_--
--_--Thursday 3-5 hours--_--
--_--Friday 4-7 hours--_--
--_--Saturday 5-9 hours--_--
--_--Sunday 5-9 hours--_--

--_--Screenshare--_--
I haven't really tried ssing that much so i am not that good at it, but i could train everyday and learn how to ScreenShare, i tried ssing once and i found a autoclicker, i found it because i was using Paladin Screenshare tool.

--_--TeamWork--_--
TeamWork is really important when your Staff, If staff members can't teamwork then theres no chance that they would have a chance at being staff. I can almost teamwork with everyone, i Think i would have a good teamwork with the rest of the Staff Members because all staff feels nice and doesn't Swear and that would already make teamwork easier.

Can any staff member vouch for you?
Yes. Cl0thes - https://gyazo.com/e56a23346a840f0c80f5f454c85067dd
57x Apposed was going to vouch for me but they resigned

Additional Information:
it took a long time making this Application Hope you guys like it :}
i would be Grateful for any feedback, (Will try to Answer all feebacks)

cwami

- Hard to read
- More detail on sections "Why do you want to become Staff" and "Why should we accept you as a Staff?"
- Remove the weird font
- Grammar mistakes

Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.