Denied Staff Application NemoIsOnPc

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Frezy_

IGN (In-Game Name):
Timezone:
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): 10+ GMT
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to test myself in this area, I want to help players, answer their questions, help in development, exterminate violators, I know Russian well, there are a lot of Russian-speaking players, the main desire is to try myself in this area, I am adequate, I treat players well servers, I have teamspeak, discord and telegram.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would start to help the players understandably, let's say someone uses a bug and writes staff, I teleport to him, find out what the problem is and help him solve it, I often find myself on the server, ready to help.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I don’t know, maybe someone can
Additional Infomation?:My name is Valera, I’m 16 years old, graduated from high school not long ago, in the future I will study as a programmer, I often spend time on your project because I really like it, not everywhere there is such an economy as here, I want to take this post because I like to help players and also the old-school project, I often notice that people ask staff to teleport to them, because someone is breaking the rules and the staff is offline, I’m sitting on the server every day for at least 3-5 hours, I’m ready to sit 7 hours to show myself, I wish good luck to the rest, I have 1 problem, I don’t s well understand English, but I can use the translator to communicate with American players.

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

Very little effort
Multiple Grammatical Mistakes
Very unorganized

_Frezy_

[QUOTE = "bottings, post: 34327, member: 3745"] -1
Очень мало усилий
Многочисленные грамматические ошибки
Очень неорганизованный
[/ QUOTE]
Я не говорю по-английски, я русский, я использую переводчик

Blqd

IGN (In-Game Name):
Timezone:
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): 10+ GMT
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to test myself in this area, I want to help players, answer their questions, help in development, exterminate violators, I know Russian well, there are a lot of Russian-speaking players, the main desire is to try myself in this area, I am adequate, I treat players well servers, I have teamspeak, discord and telegram.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would start to help the players understandably, let's say someone uses a bug and writes staff, I teleport to him, find out what the problem is and help him solve it, I often find myself on the server, ready to help.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I don’t know, maybe someone can
Additional Infomation?:My name is Valera, I’m 16 years old, graduated from high school not long ago, in the future I will study as a programmer, I often spend time on your project because I really like it, not everywhere there is such an economy as here, I want to take this post because I like to help players and also the old-school project, I often notice that people ask staff to teleport to them, because someone is breaking the rules and the staff is offline, I’m sitting on the server every day for at least 3-5 hours, I’m ready to sit 7 hours to show myself, I wish good luck to the rest, I have 1 problem, I don’t s well understand English, but I can use the translator to communicate with American players.
Toxic
Grammar mistakes
No effort in your application
Good Luck,

Blqd

DeadEdit

Toxic
Grammar mistakes
No effort in your application
Good Luck,

Blqd
[-----------------------------------------]
Ign

coolnames
Discord
Dead#1517
Youtube
DeadEdit
[-----------------------------------------]

Sqauckid

Is this a staff application?

- You are lacking major detail

- In my opinion you didn't put any effort into this application
- Do you even care about getting staff because this application has only 284 words
- You have no color scheme
- You didn't even fill in the following part(s): 'Do you have any previous staff experience?'

Conclusion:
* You didn't put any effort into your application
* You don't come to help the server but you come to SagePvP for the rank

Additional:
I am not trying to ruin everything for you, I am trying to help you. If you need any help with your application, feel free to msg me on Telegram: @Sqauckid . For now I would say: Delete this application, make a new one and put some effort into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.