Denied Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

FocusMe

+1

Amazing Staff
Worked with him in the past
Professional at all times

Honestly don't have any negative things about him.

wpo

Veteran Member
Hmm, interesting this.

- Can’t really call your resignation on fierce a resignation, Activisyxn removed you from the chats after you were quite toxic and unprofessional towards other staff members (screenshot from neexay)

- Just unprofessional and toxic.

- Goes inactive after promotion.

So yes, a -1 indeed.

mrpeen

Hmm, interesting this.

- Can’t really call your resignation on fierce a resignation, Activisyxn removed you from the chats after you were quite toxic and unprofessional towards other staff members (screenshot from neexay)

- Just unprofessional and toxic.

- Goes inactive after promotion.

So yes, a -1 indeed.
Dm me on telegram if you want the correct story, you don't seem to understand what happened. @ignFher

Hayh

💻✅
If you'd like to judge me off this one situation go ahead. You can always message me so I can explain myself. I'm not sharing any DM"s on this thread.
Maybe explaining what happened will resolve the situation for when people give a rating in the future?

mrpeen

Maybe explaining what happened will resolve the situation for when people give a rating in the future?
I'll say is they were being extremely toxic towards me. I put in my two days notice before any of this happened so it was a resignation. I was removed from the chats due to the drama it was creating.

wpo

Veteran Member
I'll say is they were being extremely toxic towards me. I put in my two days notice before any of this happened so it was a resignation. I was removed from the chats due to the drama it was creating.
I’ll say is you were being called childish by Gizmoh since you sent NSFW stickers and deleted them a few seconds later. You didn’t really like the truth being told so you told Gizmoh he should develop several kidney stones and you felt sorry to his mom for birthing you? Yeah right.

Inship

Established member
I’ll say is you were being called childish by Gizmoh since you sent NSFW stickers and deleted them a few seconds later. You didn’t really like the truth being told so you told Gizmoh he should develop several kidney stones and you felt sorry to his mom for birthing you? Yeah right.
No

I worked with mrpeen at fierce he was overall a great guy and extremely friendly, he was also a terrific staff member, although after your resignation you became really toxic.

Also addressing the dms that happened in telegram, it kind of looked like you started the drama, sending inappropriate pictures and then a fight broke out which wasn't too much your fault as the other person was also in the wrong.

Overall this is a great application, and even though you were toxic at times I'll put that aside as you are a great staff member

+1

mrpeen

I worked with mrpeen at fierce he was overall a great guy and extremely friendly, he was also a terrific staff member, although after your resignation you became really toxic.

Also addressing the dms that happened in telegram, it kind of looked like you started the drama, sending inappropriate pictures and then a fight broke out which wasn't too much your fault as the other person was also in the wrong.

Overall this is a great application, and even though you were toxic at times I'll put that aside as you are a great staff member

+1
Thanks bro. The arguement initially started when I shared my disagreement on the whole multiple staff teams decision. That was literally the only time I’ve ever been close to toxic throughout my entire experience with fierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.