Denied Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

conspirators

17093804bb5a8ceed36510ebe62407b7.png

Other staff toxic towards "Fher"/mrpeen. He doesn't deserve the hate he is getting
746ba318f082ab51556c11e7cd2cf0f2.png

Proof of him resigning. Not demoted

mrpeen

They said that because he sent immature shit in staff chat btw, wouldn’t say Gizmoh was wrong.
I didn't start the toxicity. Gizmoh & Bioscoop started the toxicity. Pretty sure Gizmoh deleted most of his messages.

FocusMe

I vouch for mrpeen, he was one of the best mentor managers / higher staff I've known. I support him for his decisions of leaving Fierce and Joining a new server and starting off fresh. I don't see why people are hating on him so much... He got banned on minemen, ok? what's your point, We all know minemen false flags for butterfly clicking or clicking high CPS, I do not see the point in lowering your staff rating, something completely different from and not associated with Sage or being staff at all. Please, if you do not know the whole story, it is smart if you don't comment or talk about it at all.

Flogo

+1 Worked With him very nice guy
nothing wrong with him just a chill guy and has been in the hcf days for years and is very well known and knows the rules and the lines he cant cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.