Anticheat Manager
IGN (In Game Name): MarikIsGod

Timezone: Cest

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes i do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I got all three. My discord tag is Leo_#9216 and my telegram id is MarikIsGod

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

#1FusionThunder (unreleased Faction Server)
This was the first Server i was staff on. I really enjoyed beeing staff on there and learing all the Basic staff commands. I worked myself up to Sr. Admin on Fusion Thunder but the Server got closed before it released.

#2 UPots ( Practice Server)
I was staff on UPots for a short period of time because the Server got etbd and closed. I worked myself up to Sr.Moderator on there. The Server had an average Player Count of 10-15 people.

#3 Rail HCF/Hycro HCF(HCF Server)
I have been staff on a Server Called Hycro HCF. The Server gotan Player Count of 20-30 Players on SOTW. I started on RailHCF as an Moderater and got promoted up to Sr.Admin. while I was Sr. Admin the owner asked me if i could pay the Server for a couple of months. I stoped paying the server 1 month before i resigned. I was an Owner on the Server for These 2 moths.

#4 SagePvP(Admin)
I have been staff on SagePvP for about 4 months. SagePvP was the best Server i was staff on. I learned multiple things on SagePvP. Before i was staff on there i did only knew the general things about staffing. I learned on SagePvP how to work together in a big team. I made my way up to admin on here. Unluckily i made some big mistakes and got demoted for that.

#5 Crusade.Rip (Platform Admin)
Crusade was an unreleased HCF server. I learned on Crusade how to work as a headstaff member. My job on crusade was mainly the job as a media manager. I also wrote a hole ss guide for the Crusade Network. I left Crusade do to some issues with an owner of the network.

Why do you want to become staff?

I have been around the SagePvP Server for quite a while and it was around 7 months ago where I saw the first staff on SagePvP and that was then when I went like "man one day I hope I am in there shoes", the reason you may ask - interaction on a friendly and professional scale and the willingness to serve.
At times I was like "Wow.. the job must be amazing" because as I said all the interaction they get to make but then again I would have my times where I would be like "Man that must be hard...".
Today I am here, possibly at a new stage for the potential of my confidence in myself, understanding what it feels like to be them and hence after talking to myself about it I wanted to become part of the team. I have come to love interaction but more so I can grown closer to the Minecraft community because it was and will stay as a big part of my life and that's why I wish to become a helper on my favorite server out there, getting the opportunity to serve more than I ever will in any other server. Nothing more, nothing less, just that. A chance to do the most for the most.
There's a reason why I am writing this application, I want to support to the best of my abilities.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

All the factor's which make's me capable enough to make a good staff member are stated below:

(1)Practical» It's necessary for a staff member to be both practical and professional at the same time. One should put up some practical sense into the rules and not follow them blindly. Following something blindly is not the best option and I believe that being practical about different situations is pretty necessary because it allows you to have your mind open to everything. Even if it's a game, you got to make sure that the players are following the rules but also enjoying the game at the same time. I believe that being practical is honestly just being smart about things.

(2)Activity» An important factor which keep's a Minecraft server going. A good staff team means a healthy staff team and when I say healthy I mean it in terms of being active, I know that it's not enough to make a 'good' staff team but it is, after all, a great factor which can keep a staff team going.

(3)Time-Management» A person who doesn't respect time, time doesn't respect that person. I strongly believe that time is that one big factor which gets everyone to a success point. Whether it's in terms of cooking, playing, studying, time implies on everything. That's why I believe that a person who has the will to join the staff team also has the will to make sure that everything is going as it should be going. If you even are lazy with it, it can result in some serious thing's and I don't want that. I myself am really strict with time and believe that time is the real wealth that human is provided with.

(4)Point-Of-View» I believe that everyone's point of view should be respected in every case, even if it's your enemy. I can say that a glass of water is half full and some other guy can say that the glass of water is half empty, In this scenario both of them are right, they just have a different point of view of looking at things. As a staff member your goal is to make sure that when any argument is raised either about a mute or ban, you don't only have one point of view but all of them so that it's easier for one to decide on something which should be done.

(5)Dedication» If you want to get something done you got to be dedicated in order to do it. For example, if I wasn't dedicated enough to write this application, it would have never been a thing, dedication is what make's a person, an achiever. If a staff team is dedicated enough to help other's in need, they will, no matter what is the case. If a staff team is not, then simply, their player's will lose interest from their server and move on to something new that's why it's important to me dedicated. It show's how interested you are which interests your audience and show's that you're committed to your job and will do what-so-ever that need's to be done in order to give them the message that they're always looking after them.

(6)Experience» In order to achieve something as a total, experience can result in something great, not saying that if you don't have experience you're incapable of making it in, no, it's not like that. Experience is like a boost, it boost's up to the way you as a person looks into something. It can make you capable enough to handle different scenarios at different times. I have experience because I was also staff on different servers which are stated above. Experience can not only make you better but can also introduce you to new thing's which you could have never been familiar with. Such as meeting new people around the globe who applied just to join this and be part of a great community.

(7)Mature» As a staff member, maturity come's with professionality and if you're not mature enough, the player's will get a bad image of the server due to the fact that you're representing at all time. Contributing to toxic arguments also the shows how immature one can get. That's why I believe that if you wanna be a staff member maturity come's first.

(8)Respecting» As a staff member you're foremost duty is to make sure that everyone is being treated fairly and is being respected all over the network. As a Helper, your task is to make sure that everyone is being treated with complete respect and those who're not are being as well, so that they see SagePvP as a great server to get on.

(8)Known» I know a good amount of the staff members already. I really enjoyed Talking with them outside the support Rooms and i think they enjoyed playing/Talking with me aswell. Also i am known by most of the players and a good amount of players still remember me as a good staff member.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
WuMarik, Promotheus, R0CE, Maryvale

Additional Information:
My Name is Leo, I am 17 Years old and my Hobbies are playing Badminton and minecraft. I am currently training for my Driving Licence. Also i know that i have done some big mistakes in the past. These kind of mistakes are never gonne happen again since i learned out of my mistakes.

Last edited:

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Is this a joke app or?
Nope it's not. I'm trying to get staff on sage again. I spended a long time and really enjoyed it in the past and I'm hoping it will get as good as it was before again. Even if they don't have an amazing amount of players. They always got times with more/less people.

Ties

Established member
Nope it's not. I'm trying to get staff on sage again. I spended a long time and really enjoyed it in the past and I'm hoping it will get as good as it was before again. Even if they don't have an amazing amount of players. They always got times with more/less people.
Okay. GOod luck I guess.

Vouch

str2

Known member
i dont comment on staff apps buttttttttt

huge +1 , language barrier makes the app look odd but when i was plat admin bro was definitely one of the best staff members i've worked with

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
i dont comment on staff apps buttttttttt

huge +1 , language barrier makes the app look odd but when i was plat admin bro was definitely one of the best staff members i've worked with

Thank you very much Alex! I missed working together with you. You have been a great staff aswell in my opinion. You are right. My language isn't the best. I can speak it very fluently tho.

Last edited:

EnglishTemper

The only truth out of your experience at Crusade was that the server was an unreleased HCF server. Everything else you said in that statement is falsified in some way and a complete lie in others. You were a head-staff member that had a job that was irrelevant to the server at this time. You were the 'media manager', but if there is nobody on our media team that you were managing, besides partners, which you didn't deal with, what did you do? Anytime anybody had more permissions than you did, no matter what rank they were, you complained and whined. Play_list wrote the SS guide as-well, so I am not sure how you wrote the "hole" SS guide. You might have done part of it, but it was not all you, do not take credit for something you did not do. Also in general, you did very minimal work for the server. On no account can I recall something useful for the server that you actually did, besides maybe helping on the guides a little bit, which ultimately had to be redone.

You were ultimately demoted yesterday after being unable to take other people's opinions. If any opinion was told to you that did not align with your view of what should have happened, it is wrong and you will go to the ends of the earth arguing that you are right. You were also extremely unprofessional with multiple accounts including blocking the staff manager on all forms of communication, and it got to the point where somebody else had to message you because you refused to unblock the manager.

I am not going to say anything further. You can comment, reply, DM me, I will not reply. This is purely for the purposes of the management team that is going to be looking at this application.

Hayh

💻✅
The only truth out of your experience at Crusade was that the server was an unreleased HCF server. Everything else you said in that statement is falsified in some way and a complete lie in others. You were a head-staff member that had a job that was irrelevant to the server at this time. You were the 'media manager', but if there is nobody on our media team that you were managing, besides partners, which you didn't deal with, what did you do? Anytime anybody had more permissions than you did, no matter what rank they were, you complained and whined. Play_list wrote the SS guide as-well, so I am not sure how you wrote the "hole" SS guide. You might have done part of it, but it was not all you, do not take credit for something you did not do. Also in general, you did very minimal work for the server. On no account can I recall something useful for the server that you actually did, besides maybe helping on the guides a little bit, which ultimately had to be redone.

You were ultimately demoted yesterday after being unable to take other people's opinions. If any opinion was told to you that did not align with your view of what should have happened, it is wrong and you will go to the ends of the earth arguing that you are right. You were also extremely unprofessional with multiple accounts including blocking the staff manager on all forms of communication, and it got to the point where somebody else had to message you because you refused to unblock the manager.

I am not going to say anything further. You can comment, reply, DM me, I will not reply. This is purely for the purposes of the management team that is going to be looking at this application.
Very cool etcetera but every story has two sides.

EnglishTemper

Very cool etcetera but every story has two sides.
That is correct. He told his story with his 'experience' in the application above. I told the other side of the story. I am not trying to get anything out of this, so I have no reason to lie, which is probably going to be one of the things that are said. And before you say "you said you weren't going to reply", I was specifically talking about replying to Leo.

Sauds

Legendary Member

Status
Not open for further replies.