Denied Staff Application [ Leads ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leads

IGN (In-Game Name): Leads
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (The Netherlands)
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I dont like to say great things about myself but in this application I need to inform you about my qualities so let me start with that i was a Mod on AdvancedPvP for a while but i quit being staff cause i enjoyed playing the og hcf more at that time as i became 21 and I dont like to play myself anymore. I still like the community and still want to be a part of it and this is in my eyes the best way to have that opportunity.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I dont like to actually play myself anymore because i've had that time when i was younger. I am 21 now and know alot about the actual part hcf itself because i was a member when hcf was upcoming.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I could really improve the exeperience because i bring a positive energy with me all the time but i still know when to use authority when needed.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9, because myself i am a honest person and try everyday to look at my faults and correct them so i am also very honest to myself and thats why I can actually say a 9, but i also make mistakes ofcourse but I always do better when made.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I'm not from the new gen. I played 4 years ago on MineHQ and Kohi. etc.
How active can you be (Hours per day): Ill pretty much be online everyday when i finish coaching the salesteam. About 12 hours+- a day.
What is your telegram @?: waguanb
What is your discord @?: rafael12#3859
Additional Information (optional)?: At first i wanna thank you for making it this far of my application and apprieciate you reading this ofcourse. I am looking forward to your response and make sure to send me a private message on telegram or discord if you have any further questions to ask. I will answer all of them happily!

Best Regards,

Leads

Last edited:

ignvxpor

-1 for now
I think if you should try a bit harder and give us some more detail.
I'll come back and see if you've improved and change my rating!

Status
Not open for further replies.