Denied (Staff Application) Kriticalss

Kriticalss

Hello, I am a fellow player here on the server and I would love to help the server by becoming Staff. My IGN is: Kriticalss. I am 13 closing in on 14 this coming February. Yes I do I have a nice Wireless Turtle Beach headset. I do have Discord however I do not have TeamSpeak or Telegram but can easily be able to access them if needed to. I do not have much staff experience but can learn quite quickly. I want to become a staff to help out members of this servers society and I would like to be Staff more importantly to help this servers economy and be here for all the times we go through. You should accept me as Staff because I want to help members of this servers society and I can be around to help with something this server needs. No I do not think that any Staff on this server could vouch from me as I am a typically new player to this server. Additional Information. Sometimes my parents do like to surprise me with events so if I do get accepted as Staff my parents could just drag me off my computer and take me somewhere so again if I am accepted as Staff I am dearly sorry if this happens and I play soccer some days I will not be available. But with all this information being said thank you dearly for looking at my staff application and I hope you accept it in the near future.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Kriticalss, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.