Denied Staff Application - @IHDX2 IHDX2#1929

IHDX2

IGN (In-Game Name): IHDX2
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU GMT+3
Do you have any previous staff experience?: DragonHCF Owner-HellsPvP Owner-sr.admin pvp leauge - blockmc mod- solarhcf Sr.mod- crimson T-Mod
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

SagePvP is a server that has a friendly community and a solid staff team, What they are doing as a server is great and I want to be apart of that, I love the way the pvp is, the knockback, pearls and the partner items are creative And as a staff member, I want to help make the server even better, and share opinions and suggestions to help create an amazing HCF server. I have so many ideas and I would love to be apart of the community, as a staff member I am super dedicated and I would love to put that dedication and activity towards SagePvP I also love to help people and find nothing more satisfying, I would love to make sure that everyone is happy and having a great time on Sage! as that's what HCF is all about, I would love to help maintain the level of fun that is already at sage, and as a staff member also bring some new qualities over to Sage which I hope would be beneficial! As I see a lot of qualities that I think are great but also could be improved! as no server is perfect, although as a staff member I would love to try make Sage as close to perfect as a server can be. This is why I would love to be apart of the SagePvP staff team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? Mentioned Above
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

7-10 Because I Have
Dedication
I am an extremely dedicated staff member, I try to work super hard and achieve the most I can as a staff member, I strive for the best and will never be satisfied until I become the best staff member I can be, whether that Is helping players to punishing cheaters, I need to be as professional, friendly and respectful as I can be and try to be as close to perfect as possible, as a staff member and as a person.

Activity

Activity is one of my strongest traits, I also believe that it is one of the more important ones as your not much of a staff member if you hardly play the server! I love working hard and spending as much time helping out as much as humanly possible.

Resilience

I know you're probably thinking "he's only been staff on small servers he isn't very experienced" And I know it looks that way but hear me out. I am a super-fast learner and I love to learn from my mentors, and I've been doing that for every server I've been staff on, And When I make mistakes I learn from them to make sure that I become even better! I've learned a lot from my past experience and now want to take that experience and become even more experienced! and bounce back from any difficulties I might face.

Responsibility

In my opinion, Responsibility Is a requirement for a Great staff member, as if you weren't responsible for your actions you wouldn't be able to accept that you made a mistake and learn from it, to have a sense of responsibility is also to be organized and being organized is also what makes a great staff member, I can say that these are traits I possess.

Maturity
Although I'm 15, I'm mature and along with being mature I'm also really professional, No-one likes an immature person, Especially me, and It's good when it comes to being a staff member because I'm naturally mature, In saying that I also like to have a joke! although when it comes to handling situations I believe you should stay mature at all times, which I do great at.

Integrity
Integrity, something that I think is important, Being a staff member is a privilege and as a staff member you should always be doing the right thing, and I'll admit, I made some mistakes that weren't the smartest thing I've ever done, but I've learned from that and became a better staff member and a better person, and of course, I look to become even better!

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)No
Additional Information?: I love working hard and doing anything possible to help, given the set of qualities I've given you I hope I've convinced you to give me a chance at becoming part of the SagePvP community, thanks for your time.

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time