Hayh

💻✅

IGN (In-Game Name):
My current IGN is Hayh

Timezone:
UTC/GMT+2

The Netherlands

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes, I have a Trust Studio microphone and you can understand me good enough.

Do you have Telegram, Teamspeak, and Discord?:
Yes, I have both of these applications.
Telegram: @ignHayh
Discord: Hayh#0035

How many hours can you put in the server per week?:

Monday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 01:00 AM

Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 00:00 AM

Thursday : 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM.

Friday: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM.

Saturday: 12:00 AM - 02:00 AM

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 01:00 AM

━━◥◣◆◢◤━━

Any past experiences in being a staff member?:
I think that I have a decent amount of experience.

Server - ExemPVP
Rank - Moderator+
This is my most recent staff experience. This server has a decent player base and a good and experienced staff team. I got accepted as a Trial-Mod and after 0,5 weeks of hard work, they promoted me to Moderator. I still did my work and also got SS Verified. 2 Weeks after I got promoted to Moderator I got Moderator+.
I did most of the Support Rooms and did many Screenshares. Sadly I resigned because the server didn't grow.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/f96eed74cb473c0c1264de1902978b15

Server - ImpressivePVP
Rank - Moderator
ImpressivePVP was created in mid-2016 and gained members very fast. It had a good amount of players daily (200-300).
This server had HCF, Practice, and Factions. I was always active on HCF and Practice because I enjoy that most of everything.
I was accepted as Helper and got promoted to Moderator 3 weeks after I got accepted. We had a good and experienced staff team. They were mature and professional and you automatically become more mature also. I learned a lot here and got experienced. 3.5 weeks after I got promoted I made the decision that I was gonna resign because I had no time. Also on this server, I got SS Verified.

Proof: I can't get it because I played on a laptop back in the time.

Server - DonutCraft
Rank - Moderator
This server was a look-alike of ImpressivePVP. It had the same game modes and the same amount of players. This server was created back in 2017/2018.
They accepted me as a Helper and 4 weeks after I got accepted I got promoted to Moderator.
I got SS Verified and also did the same as I did on ImpressivePVP.
4 Weeks after I got promoted to Moderator I resigned because there was a faction with Likeaboszzz as Leader if I pronounce it good. This faction booted most of the staff members and I didn't want to be a part of this soI Resigned.

Proof: DonutVreterNL on Telegram or Skype but I don't think he still uses it because that was back in 2017

Why do you want to become staff?:

The main reason I want to become a staff is that I want to help the network grow. I want to help the players and I think I have a lot of experience as a staff. I enjoy playing Sage and I think it is really fun playing with all you guys. I think if I become staff here I would learn a lot of stuff. I love to help people it makes me happy. Sage is growing and I see a good future in the server and that's why I apply. I want to make sure there are no cheaters and there are no toxic people. I want players to have a great time playing in Sage so if you accept me I will try my best to do it. Hackers are always a problem in one server so I will make sure they don't play on the server anymore. I am friendly as well. I think I am pretty mature for my age and I think you won't have problems with me. It will be a great opportunity if you guys accept me as a staff. I love this server.
The community here is not as toxic as on the most HCF servers and that's also why I love this server.

I've been playing Sage for a long time now and I don't think there are enough ''Active'' EU staff members. I can provide you a staff member that put all his time and effort into the server to let people enjoy their playtime on the network. At the moment that I log in, I focus on the task that I need to do and that's helping players. I don't log in and be AFK so it will look that I'm active. From my experience as a staff member, other staff members don't care about Koth's, Conquest and Citadel and can take care of all the problems on the events. I always played in factions that go for FTop and try to contest those events and try to win it. What I always see is people that are Allying, Abuse and Closet cheat.
I want to take care of this and spectate every single event when I'm online so everything will be fair. Of course, this is not the only thing but many people forget about this and I know as the best what happens at events. I want to tell the people that I'm there for them and know what happens.

Because of my activity, I can help the people that need help. If I'm online I can make you sure that you will get moved by me as soon as you are in TeamSpeak. I can provide the players that they get good help from me and that I will him till his problem is solved. If someone In-Game asks for help I'm also there in a few seconds to help him.
I'm very good at multitasking and I think this is also a big advantage because you can do more things at the same time.
I don't do my work only fast but also efficient. Before I do something I make sure that I make the right decision and that I have proof.
I get proof of everything so I can protect myself if there is a problem.

At the moment I don't enjoy playing HCF by myself and I want to help the network because I see the future in this server and myself.
I already play HCF for 3 years and I'm just done with playing it for now.
I apply here because I think that I will enjoy my time here as a staff member.

━━◥◣◆◢◤━━

Why should we accept you as staff?:

1. Maturity
I'm a very mature person. I always take every problem serious and try to help the player professional. If a player is toxic I don't care about it that much and it won't change me.
You need to act mature so the players take you and the network serious.

2. Commitment
I always try to do my best to help someone. I always get around 2,5 days playtime every map and I'm always open to help someone if he needs help. If I'm not at my PC you always can DM me on Discord or Telegram and I will respond most likely within 5 minutes. If I'm on my PC and there is a player in a support room I move him immediately to help the player. Also in the server, if a player asks for help I'm there immediately.

3. Experience
I have a decent amount of experience and I know what I'm doing. I know how to handle many different situations and higher staff don't need to worry about me doing dumb things.
I already faced so many situations that something supprises me so I know how to handle it well.

4. Respectful
This is something very important for me. I always treat everybody with respect because they will respect you too. Even if someone is toxic to you, you need to be respectful to the player because most of the time they will calm down if you let them see that you respect him and show that you want to help him with his problem.

5. Screenshare
I'm pretty decent in screensharing and I know what I'm doing. On all the servers where I was staff on I got SS Verified. I know how to find Autoclickers, Ghost Client, Booters, etc.
I also have an advantage that I already bought Paladin by myself. I already screen share for 3 years and I think that I can find most of the things.
I don't consider myself the best or something.

6. Fair
I'm a fair person. If I made a mistake or did something completely wrong I will admit that I did that. If you lie you will make the ''little problem'' a big problem and you don't want that and the other person doesn't want that. Also if you're not fair nobody will trust you and that's the last thing that I want. That's the reason that I'm always fair.

7. Recording
I'm able to record everything so I always have proof if someone complains about the punishment that I gave the player or if there is something else.

8.Loyal
I'm a loyal person. I stick with 1 server for a long time and I don't hop from server to server to make a screenshot that I got staff on that server for further applies.
I do my best as I can for the server and many people know that. I see it as a pleasure that someone gives me a chance to staff on his server. If I resign or get demoted I never talk bad about a server and keep it secret. You can trust that I' 'm always 200% loyal to the server.

9. Multi-tasking
I can multitask very well. I have multiple monitors so I can look at multiple things at the same time and because of this I can move a player that is waiting in a support room within 30 sec. While I'm solving the player his problem I still can take a look at the server. I always multitask so I'm already used to it.

10.Speaking multiple languages
I can talk/understand multiple languages. I understand Dutch, Romanian, and German (This is because of German sounds like the same as Dutch.) and English of course.
I can speak Dutch & English fluently and a bit Romanian.

11. Active
I'm always one of the most staff members. I always have over 2 days playtime IN-GAME but also outside Minecraft I'm very active and try to help people if they hit my DM.
I'm always able to talk to someone if I need. (Only if I sleep I can't of course.) I can do a lot for the server because of my activity.

12.Professional
This is one of the most important things as a staff member. I'm always professional and will never be disrespectful to a player.

13. Friendly
I'm a friendly person that is always open for a talk. I have respect for everybody

14. Helpful
I am helpful and I enjoy to help people. I want to help as many people as I can. Helping is one of the best things I can do and I think if you help people who need help you will receive help in the future if you need it.

15. Hackers
This is one of the hardest things because you can't make a server cheater free. I always try to clean up the server as good as I can so the legit player can enjoy their time on the network. I don't look for obvious cheaters only but also for closet cheaters. The reason that I do that is that this is one of the main problems in HCF.

16. Confidence
I'm a very confident person and I'm always sure of the choice that I make.

17. Assisting players
I'm always busy with 2 things at the same time. Those 2 things are Support Rooms and in the server itself. I can help multiple people at the same time and I also can do mass moves fast and efficient. I will help the player until his problem is solved. I'm not the type of person that says that I can't do anything about it and just kick the player.
For me, it doesn't matter if it takes 1 minute or 30 minutes.

18. Paladin
I don't know if you get paladin for free if you get accepted but I already bought Paladin by myself and I think this helps with Screensharing.

━━◥◣◆◢◤━━
Additional Information:

My name is Christiaan and I'm 16 years old as I said before. I like to chill with my friends and playing football. I currently study ICT.
Thanks for reading my application.
━◥◣◆◢◤━━
Give your honest opinion about my application and please give your feedback so I can improve.

Have a nice day!

- Hayh​

Status
Not open for further replies.