Rank - Manager
PvPTemple
Rank - Helper
Veru
Rank - Administrator
DeltaPvP
Rank - Moderator

Why do you want to become Staff?:
One of the reasons i'd like to become staff on sage is because it's a new experience and will benefit me, as from what i have learned they actually help there staff members out with screen sharing making sure you do know what you're doing, another reason is the community surrounding the SagePvP network, the community overall is filled with kindness and respect but mostly loyalty as i do know all the staff members on the team are loyal, i know the server has a big future and they don't have any intention on closing down soon,
The finale reason i'd like to be staff on sage is due to the server having a good reputation and having a variety of good medias who support the server equally this means the server will always have players and will always be on the map 24/7 and i'd like to be apart of that.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Experience
in my opinion i'm a very experienced staff member, I've been playing SagePvP when it first released up on till it was transferred to Jacob, I've also been staff on the network so i know

Communication
Communication is a VERY important part as being staff, you need to communicate with your fellow-staff members and players on the network.

Patience
Patience is a important part of life and being staff, if you are not patient and you are rude to players because you can’t understand them they will not like you and they will be rude back.

Respect
A good quality to have is respect, I believe that if you show respect you will get respect in return. I always show respect even if people are screaming at me.

Kindness
Kindness is a very good quality I have because I’ve been threw a lot being staff. I’ve come across the nicest people to people who’s goal was to destroy my ears. I always show kindness because I truly like when others like me!

Activity
I am very active on SagePvP, as shown on my playtime and general hours I put in to a project whenever I’m involved in something I always give my 100%.

Recording
Recording is important especially for Helpers, you need to record all your bans for proof.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Nope

Additional Information:
I also have a lot skills in media management, this will honestly help the server if they are in need of any help with there media.

Tellies

• Lacking major detail in "Why do you want to become Staff?:" and "Why should we accept you as a Staff?:".
  • Proof of experience?
  • Seems un-dedicated (from what I can see in your application)

ItsLyft

Known member
No proof of experience
Add more in “why you should be staff” (I’ll change it to +0.5)

hawm

No proof of experience
Add more in “why you should be staff” (I’ll change it to +0.5)
No where does it state that you need proof for experience, the owners know i was staff on here, Manager on Rival and all of my other placements.

ItsLyft

Known member
No where does it state that you need proof for experience, the owners know i was staff on here, Manager on Rival and all of my other placements.
It makes your application look detailed and it proves that you where staff on the server.

Last edited:

SunlightGuy

Hey hawn!

So you have a lot of experience as a staff, which is really great. Also, you actually have been a staff member for Sage PvP before, which can increase your odds of being accepted, but maybe you should try to add a little more detail and effort in your application to make it look more dedicated!

Elize

Established member

Hacked on so many servers, very toxic and abused his powers on HCRival and other servers.

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.