Denied Staff Application -Forqest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forqest

IGN: Forqest
Time zone: Utc
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes (Blue Snowball)
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and TeamSpeak?: I have discord and TeamSpeak (discord is : Forqest#5201
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes I was staff on hcnations (Admin) Left because I quit Minecraft now back
Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because I have a lot to offer I'm a nice kid I love to help out when necessary and just in general be a person that people can be happy to go to for help. Another reason I wanna be staff is to interact more with the community because with me I love to talk so if you ever would need help or support I would be the guy to go to. Last reason I think you should accept my is because I'm active I'm on 6 hours a day barely afk.
Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as staff because I am really active which would be good for the staff team because I'm eu so when some staff are not online I will be so any problems needed help with I will solve like sherlock Holmes another reason you should pick me is because I have multiple ways of contact discord TeamSpeak and anything else I would need to download my mic is really good so if u are talking with me then you will hear me loud and clear.Last reason you should pick me is because I would love to have the opportunity to help out the server and I feel like with my help we could grow so much.
Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read
Enjoy.

Forqest

Hey broccoli I appreciate the comments I disagree with you tho when you say I have a lack of hcf experience when I have nearly been playing 3 years of hcf

Broccoli

Hey broccoli I appreciate the comments I disagree with you tho when you say I have a lack of hcf experience when I have nearly been playing 3 years of hcf
Not talking about HCF itself, rather being staff on hcf servers, my bad should've been more clear.

LaxLyfe69

Lacks detail almost everywhere
Clean up the formal and get a good color scheme going
good luck to you and if you change all of these I will check back with a new rating!

Aceq

Known member

- Lacking detail
- Lack of effort
- Please provide proof of your past staff experience

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.