Denied Staff Application Format & Requirements | aviiee

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviiee

SagePvP Staff Application Format & Requirements

When applying for a staff position please ensure you are at the necessary requirements we set. As well as you are following the format we set, failure to follow the format or contacting staff to review your application will result in an instant denial of the application.

Note: You must wait 2 weeks to reapply if your application has been denied.

Requirements

↬ Ability to speak English fluently.
↬ Ability to be active.
↬ Minimum requirement of 12h playtime.
↬ At least 15 years of age.
↬ Must have a microphone.
↬ Must have TeamSpeak.
↬ Must have telegram.
↬ Must have discord.
↬ Your application must have minimum word count of 350

Format

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): aviiee

↬ Age: 16

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I started my staff experiences in 2017 on an evilemine server as a supporter (I will have been a staffer for 2 months on this server) then I stopped playing minecraft, even staffare. I returned in 2019 on feargames as Helper supporter, I upgraded ss verified then I staffed for 1/2 months then I went to waraccademy and I was accepted but I never did the practical audition because I was moving and I resigned play . At the end of 2021 I went to staff as a helper ss verified on a server of a friend of mine called in many names bitvannila, kiwimc, arcademc I was a staffer for a year and I only reached the eighth month I was promoted to MOD after I got myself depexato and I went to the chicdallabotique server (youtuber) then I am, a kitpvp server that has 20 to 80 users called NinfeaMC and I did the staff experience up to the mod but then I depexed and after i staff on lyzard network .

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member of sagepvp , for more than one reason. The first is to have something useful or rather something that benefits both the user and the rest of the staff member of Minemen and I would like to increase my experiences as a staffer, I would like to staff here to undertake "serious" experiences (in the sense that I am well known in the community)

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i dont know

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8 I think I would evaluate myself with 8 out of 10 because honestly evaluating my experiences and my ideals I would give myself this vote

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
yash (inship/wheen)

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
4h for days

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@aviiee24

↬ What is your discord @?:
aviiee#8865

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
nop

Status
Not open for further replies.