Not open for further replies.

Vizored

IGN:
Vizored

Region:
NA

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Do you have any past staff experience?:
I have worked at different servers that are not notable in the network, nonetheless, I got a lot of involvement from it and I figure I could carry a ton to Sage. The previous servers I have been staff on are HCVirus, HCMoon, ReaperHCF, TesoroHCF, VelonMC, and ideally Sage. The things I have learned here are more than the normal player that needs to apply for staff. I also know how to moderate Discord decently well, the past Discord servers I've worked at: Demonis Nodes, Venus Nodes (3K+ Member Discord Server), VelonMC, (private), HCVirus, TesoroHCF, ReaperHCF, HCMoon, HCReaper,

Here is some of the proof I have (not for all of the servers, since I resigned or most of them shut down)
Venus Nodes:
https://prnt.sc/vxm8ku
Members: 3K
VelonMC: https://prnt.sc/vxm2n9
Members: 99 (not fully released)
HCVirus: https://prnt.sc/vxm38h
Members: around 30 (not fully released)

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I'm Persistent

I for one view myself to be pretty steady for the duration of the time I'm staff on servers. Be that as it may, I mean diligence in a method of figuring out how things go, when and how, the dynamic I should be in TeamSpeak, doing support when I should be. So I see myself learning the algorithm pretty quickly and when the most measure of help in TS is required, when the most measure of cheaters is on, and so forth I will still do similar stuff in the time it isn't generally dynamic. In any case, I'll be ensuring I am online taking care of those responsibilities when it is the most populated.

I'm Friendly

When it comes to banning, screen sharing, and doing support in general. I see myself to be a pretty benevolent individual. I generally talk with a functioning and enthusiastic sounding voice to guarantee the player's that their issue or question will be resolved within just a short period. This is so they have confidence realizing that their issue is being settled and not overlooked. It additionally deductively makes the other individual happy in general, and they're more likely to join back, or simply promote it to friends for having a committed staff team.

Efficiency

I will tend to complete things immediately about being staff. For instance, I don't hesitate to mute someone, ban, freeze them, and so on I take care of business pretty speedy to improve everybody's general insight as quickly as possible, and productively as I can. I'm very accepting about adhering to rules or guidelines. I ensure all that I do isn't hindered by a guideline or something that will affect the player's experience or some way or another make them upset. I am very acceptable with regards to thinking of ban times, mute times, etc., Essentially, I understand what's reasonable, and what's not reasonable.

Confident

During my experience on Sage, I challenge myself to be certain and I don't stop for a second to support somebody, or telling somebody an idea or a question. If something should be fixed or changed, I'll state it. In this way, nothing is keeping me away from making the network a superior spot for others.

Teamwork

I am 10x more effective with regards to working with others. I never hesitate to ask a question with regards to them helping me, and me helping them. I feel much more open to working with others because it makes me feel more knowledgeable and I get a lot more work done when working with others. So I view myself to be a pretty skilled person when it comes to working with others.

Motivation

I am always motivated to do what I am assigned to. Because I rest assured knowing I made the network a better place every day. And that's where I get my motivation from. This keeps me logging on every day in excitement to play on Sage, and do my job.

Understanding

I mean understanding in two ways. The primary way being is on the most proficient method to work with commands, like how to ban, mute, kick, etc., the basic commands, some advanced. So I'm not going to join the staff team with no understanding of what to do. The second-way being; the manner by which to deal with outrage or calm someone else down. Others and I myself discover me to be very calming when others are mad or angry. So on the off chance that somebody went raidable from cheating or something, the individual who went raidable would clearly be upset. Also, I'm not going to scream back at them as I've witnessed previously. I would essentially keep them calm and remain to keep the same tone and guarantee them that their concern will be settled.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the players' experience by essentially managing my responsibility effectively and accurately. I multitask very well with regards to doing support, spectating cheaters, and watching chat. I have an arrangement as a primary concern to help give a better experience for the individuals' time at Sage. I have faith for Sage and I trust it becomes considerably greater than it already is. And I want to be apart of that.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10/10. Why? I feel like not being honest will improve your experience a ton when working someplace. It just prompts more lies when all is said in done and it simply doesn't profit anybody, in any way. Staff will sort out you're lying somehow and it will lead to a demotion. In any case, I'm not honest because of just that, I simply think coming clean prompts to be a better individual.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Not at the moment, no.

Additional Information?:
Discord: Adrian.#5453 | Business Email: [email protected]

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

NOTE: Please tell me what you think I could improve in my application if you decide to give it a rep.

Last edited:

RETROUSSE

Established member
You have a decent application alongside your experience, however, go for maybe smaller servers such as Cave, Rival, or Fierce.

Alright, I applied at a different sever that's smaller. Hopefully, I get staff on there, then I will move to Sage eventually.
So basically you applied on a different server whilst applying on Sage?! Is this even allowed?

Vizored

So basically you applied on a different server whilst applying on Sage?! Is this even allowed?
I didn't mean to say that I applied yet, also that was an idea. I'm not sure what I will do yet. I'm just neutral right now.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application. I won't be moving forward with your application due to your app being posted on another server as well. Please re-apply in 2 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.