Denied Staff application For SpookyMount

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): SPookyMount
Region (EU/NA/Other):
Na
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

No, I sadly don't really have any experience, but I got some some staff friends that teach me some basic commands for hcf.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I would like to help out the community by getting rid of the cheaters that make hcf unenjoyable. It would be nice to be able to make the server more enjoyable for the new players to have a good experience. This server has popped off and started to be one of the biggest hcf servers. I put in 100% of my time and dedication in this server, I would punish all the players that cheat, racist, death threats, and or DDOS threats. All the time I've been playing hcf, it would be nice to be able to staff to help others. I think of myself as a hard working person that is dedicated to something I want to put my 100% full dedication on. If I ever witness a staff abuse their powers I would immediately inform a upper class staff member to deal with this situation. I don't wanna see any staff member destroy what this server has built up to as of today. Me being staff on SagePvP would be amazing! I would like to be able to improve the player base, help out the staff members with all the players in support rooms.

If anyone has to be screenshared, I would instantly pull up the staff app, but since it's kind of like my first time staffing. I would ring up a higher staff member and let them deal with that situation. I believe that the new generation of hcf players shouldn't be introduced and influenced to all the toxicity, racism, negativity, death threat, DDOS threats. Instead, they should be introduced to a positive, friendly, more open, and just in general a community where no one is judged. If I become staff, I would spend so much time on sage looking at chat. Seeing if anyone is being racist, toxic, and so on. There are so many different things that if I become a staff, I would be able to benefit the server. For starts, whenever I have the time. I would get on the server, maybe sit in chat and see if there's any negativity in chat. I would be in ts waiting to see if anyone has anything to benefit there faction. Help people that do /helpop, stuff like that.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I believe that if I was accepted I would make a positive impact on the server. I would be 100% honest with everyone that talks to me. I have the patience to wait for whatever they come in Support Rooms for. I believe I would be able to help the server out in a positive way. Whoever comes into teamspeak, I will treat them both with respect, keep balance and peace in the server, and just be as fair as I can. I will take in consideration what they see, but I will play by the rules. I want to become staff on SagePvP to be able to experience the time of being a staff and be able to help out the striving server. From the times I've been on Sage, I've witnessed racism, death threat, and just general toxicity. I want to be able to stop all of this toxicity on this server and help this server strive.

I am taking some college classes for school, and I am required to present infront of the class. So my communication skills are pretty good I would say, I know a good amount of spanish. But not confident enough to like fluently speak it. I wanna be that staff that is like friendly to everyone, but still be able to perform as a staff. If there's constant toxicity, I wanna do something about it. With all the toxicity in chat, people that wake up and wanna play SagePvP hcf. They shouldn't be welcomed to toxicity. It doesn't do anyone good, it just influences more people to be toxic. I try to keep everything as professional as I can. If they are typing in teamspeak or speaking, I will keep everything professional. Keep everything peaceful, calm, and just be realistic. If I became staff, I would want to show that I am responsible, fast with all my reports

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I rate my honesty a good 8. If I lie, what good am I gonna get out of that? I believe that sometimes I have to lie to ease tensions. But I would never lie if I become staff.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Not anyone yet. But I would like to meet more of the staff members.

Additional Information?:

Almost everyday I can spend atleast more then 3 hours for staffing.

Thank you for reading my application.

Rxnsom

The way you wrote it was very basic and needs some upgrades. I’m no staff member but I if you’re writing a staff application, you should write it like a resume. It’s kinda messy and you shouldn’t make everything bold only the questions. Try to be a bit more professional and explain about your hcf experience. Use substitute words to make your staff application more presenting to the eye but other than that it was alright.

C

calvin

Get your activity and postings up on the forums before applying again
-calvin

Status
Not open for further replies.