Denied staff application for sagepvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

cf43

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): cf43

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have no previous staffing experience but I am eager to get it on as it seems both enjoyable and rewarding. In addition, I am a person with qualities such as patience and genuine concern for others, which I believe will make me valuable for a position on the staff team.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
i am trying to become staff on sage which I believe is the best hcf server atm. The community on this server is incredibly active and dynamic, and I am confident that my qualities and skills would make me a valuable member of the staffing team. I am looking forward to assist other players with my hcf experience and promoting fairness within the game, and I am eager to utilize my abilities to enhance the overall experience for the players.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
i will make sure all the players will have a pleasent experience on sage punishing people for not following the rules and overall i'll help if people have questions or need support i would be happy to help.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
i would rate it an 8/10 i would not rate it a 10/10 because i believe there is always something to improve, but i rate it an 8 because i'm pretty honest honestly and i wouldnt lie that easily, irl i don't even lie to my parents (well sometimes ofcourse) but about simple things like minecraft, i wouldnt be lying.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
mycatisawesome9 and Gucci_tate vouch for me.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
i can be online for about 3-5 hours a day it depends on my school but i can do at least 3 a day.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@beksteen

↬ What is your discord @?:
cf#4974

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
I am very experienced in the hcf/potpvp community and as we all know, the community is very toxic and full of cheaters and i would like to help the communtiy and other players experience to stop the weird/toxic players, i am looking forward to become staff and get staff experience for the future. also message me on tele for any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.