Denied Staff Application - dramqq

Status
Not open for further replies.

dramqq

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): dramqq
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i do on CavePvP
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd really like to be staff on sage cuz its fun server and im playing 1.5 year i played every sotw and i see that its good to be staff to handle server and i really can do it!
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would help them to improve that they can play without rank and if they cant do something they need to try whatever it takes and to help people to welcome them to server not to insult them or something else and i will always be Active on server and try to dont get hackers to play!
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.5 Cuz i was staff on other small servers and CavePvP and they really see that im for staff cuz i really love to Screenshare and catch hackers to really help server u can vouch for me.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) For now no.
Additional Information?:No thank you i just wanna remind you that if you pick me it would not be wrong decision cuz imma really show what i can do as a staff trust me.Thank you

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.