Denied Staff Application Decise [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqns

IGN: Decise

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, I can also use my earphones' microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes I have all of those, Casey#6718 & @Decise

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I used to be a builder on the server called HavocMC, this didn’t last long however since I had some issues with a player and some of the staff members. (Twqntys can vouch for this)

Why do you want to become staff?:

Helping
I love helping players. I think this is the most important factor for becoming a staff member, you need to love what you're doing instead of ignoring people. And I really enjoy helping people out. I also really enjoy SagePvP (Twqntys did inform me you can’t play as staff). I would love to be staff with Twqntys and do support rooms etc. with him.

Activity
I’m very active and play daily for I’d say about 5 hours and in the weekends 10 hours+ if I have time, I want to help the server out. Helping the server out is a really important thing, I also like keeping the server safe and clean for new players. I will respond to every thing that gets asked to me, I will do the support rooms, I always read my discord, checking the SagePvP discord if anyone needs help. Even at school I will respond to them and help them or send to another staff-member if they need help as soon as possible. I have a lot of patience and I know most rules already. I am extremely unbiased, and will be in every situation in the future. This even means that if someone on my team, or someone close to me was breaking the rules, I will still proceed with the correct punishment/warning.

Scenario
Let’s say my mate comes on here and started hacking around and abuse glitches and stuff, I would still punish them accordingly even if they’ll join TS and’ll be like “Oh yea it’s me bro, name.” Since they did still break the rules.

Experience
I know that I have a lack of experience and that that might be a turnoff, however everyone has to start somewhere. I was staff on several small servers but these aren’t really worth mentioning in my opinion. I would really enjoy getting some experience off of Sage, this would be really useful to increase my maturity even more.

Staff
I know several staff members on here already, (Twqntys, MrAlexG, KenzoosKidsKlub, Zulptic). They can probably vouch for all previous things. I really enjoy playing with these people (especially Twqntys and Alex) and would love to get to know the rest of the staff.

Why should we accept you as staff?

Trust
I would consider myself as a trustworthy and honest person. I do not abuse and I will follow the rules, neither can I be bribed. I will do anything necessary to keep the server enjoyable and punish the hackers and warn the people who do not follow the rules. I am a man of my word, if I say I do something or about to do anything, I will do it no matter what.

Professionalism
I will always remain calm in every situation and I think I fit in the team because I am very active and from the EU, I do not see a lot of staff on in my timezone (GMT +1) and I can be on so much, when I am home from school I go straight to my PC to checkout my dm's, pokes and more. I am a very social person and I am kinda in to the staff team already. I am helping people out already as much as I can

Promotion
I am already a builder on here and I'd love to become an actual staff-member on Sage.

Lack of staff
I have noticed that in the hours I am online, there barely is any staff online or only one or two. I would be really useful in these times since that's when I am usually online most.

Additional Information: I’m fluent in both Dutch and English, I can also speak a little German (not a lot). I’m familiar with teamspeak and discord and telegram is easy to operate anyways.
At those times I am online, possibly more hours, like after school, when I wake up and alot more.
Monday 6 pm - 11 pm
Tuesday 6 pm - 11 pm
Wednesday 6 pm - 11 pm
Thursday 6 pm - 11 pm
Friday 3 pm - 1 am
Saturday 3 pm - 1 am
Sunday 3 pm - 11pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.