Denied Staff Application CowonaVFX

Caleb

Veteran Member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): CowonaVFX
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: So I have GovHCF as a mod+
CentileMC - SrMod
KarratRIP - Head Builder/Helper currently(server is about to release so no major promotions)
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I have many experiences with not only screen sharing through most devices but also just the in game player base experience and knowing on how certain players feel especially with support rooms and feel like I can be a very well contribution to the team.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would most likely do as much support rooms if possible with the rank I get presented because I know how it is to stay in teamspeak for hours
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Honestly 8 only because not a fully 10 because I mean well noon is perfect, but there are also certain things that are meant to be hidden and is better to stay hidden but usually it will always be honesty
Additional Information?: If I get accepted I will try my best to make everyones experience on the server as best as possible

REF0RMATlON

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): CowonaVFX
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: So I have GovHCF as a mod+
CentileMC - SrMod
KarratRIP - Head Builder/Helper currently(server is about to release so no major promotions)
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I have many experiences with not only screen sharing through most devices but also just the in game player base experience and knowing on how certain players feel especially with support rooms and feel like I can be a very well contribution to the team.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would most likely do as much support rooms if possible with the rank I get presented because I know how it is to stay in teamspeak for hours
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Honestly 8 only because not a fully 10 because I mean well noon is perfect, but there are also certain things that are meant to be hidden and is better to stay hidden but usually it will always be honesty
Additional Information?: If I get accepted I will try my best to make everyones experience on the server as best as possible
If were Senior-Mod on Centile as you should know the name was IP was CentileHCF not MC, and proof would be good for it too.