Denied Staff Application - asgopiuzsopg

Status
Not open for further replies.

ignCus

IGN (In-Game Name):asgopiuzsopg

Region (EU/NA/Other): Eu

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I was mod on rujtex.EU ( Was a popular server in my region with ^300 players). Demote / Resigned reason: Server shutdown
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Explained in the section below
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Hardworking:
I am a hard-working person that will always show 100% effort and give my all to all tasks. When I am told to do something by a higher-ranked staff member that isn't abusing or anything that will harm the server I will do it as efficiently as possible. When I start something in-game, in forums, or in TeamSpeak I will always get it done and will treat my job as a staff member just like I treat my school always trying to maintain high marks. I can also be very active in discord and do tickets and support rooms for hours on end helping players.

Maturity: I've always been mature my whole life, that's something I was always taught to be when I was younger. I am super mature, without maturity no one will respect you when you're seeking a job or position you'd like to take, As a staff member I understand that there are some fun times in the game but when it comes to moderating the server, team speak, or chat I have to be very sincere, mature and concentrated with my actions such as screen sharing, monitoring chat, and helping people in team speak and in-game. I like to have fun at times but If there is any time I am needed I will always be ready. I consider myself quite mature. I know when to play around but I know when to get serious and how to act seriously I always deal with situations properly and don't joke around when I am in a serious situation because that would just lead nowhere but a demotion. For example, if a friend demands that I abuse for them, I will simply without hesitation decline their request.

Activity: I am pretty active even though I go to school, activity is the key to becoming a staff member. It shows that you are dedicated to the server. If you give me a chance to become a staff member I will make sure to be very active in the Game and on the discord. If I am in the middle of helping a player or another staff member I will not leave until I am finished because leaving in the middle of helping a player is very unprofessional.

Screen share: I have in-depth basic knowledge of screen sharing. Along with many great methods to help me along the way. When entering the anydesk the first thing I will do is make sure the player is not recording or in a discord call. Then I will most likely check if the recycling bin has been cleared, if not I will continue with some process hacker methods. Such as PCA client,csrss, and ctfmon. During the screenshare, I will always be recording and gather proof that I found the client/clicker. There are many more methods that I use and a lot of them are situational so I won't get into them here.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8 - I don't know advanced screen sharing but I can work on that.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) 🚫

How active can you be (Hours per day):
5-10 h per day. On weekends even more

What is your telegram @?: https://t.me/TheRazeroth

What is your discord @?:TheRazeroth#4613

Additional Information (optional)?: I added additional information in the section - (If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?)

Last edited:

ignvxpor

Try formatting you application to look nicer, looks too clumped together.
Once you've formated this nicer, I'll come back and give you a proper rating x

Status
Not open for further replies.