Denied Staff Application (6/12/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoobCam

IGN (In-Game Name): BoobCam
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (England)
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, Most recently I have worked with the Railed Network, WaterHCF, LemonCloud, Venom Network and a few other small servers in the past. I have been working with servers since I first started playing the game back in 2015, so I have the experiences and the expertise of a professional staff member.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become of the Sage staff team, get to know the community more and bring enjoyable experiences to new and old players. My main aim is to help improve the HCF community and bring the community back to one place.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be constantly active, going out of my way to help players and help build the sage community and help bring players together to bring enjoyable experiences.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? In the context of my application 10/10. As I intend to do all the things in which I've listed above.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, as I do not know any of them as of this moment.
Additional Information?: No, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.