Denied Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amat3ur21

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):Amat3utr21
Timezone:cst
Do you have any previous staff experience?:I started my moderating experiences on a server called Vastlands. After some months of playing, I accustomed be promoted to become 1 of two admins the server needed. presently, the (Head Admin) role was made by the owner he wanted to award one all told the admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I alert to be numerously placed due to the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays. The staff of the Vast lands server eventually ended up becoming "corrupt" during the sole way. They were lots younger than I and wanted to focus more on fun and stupidity than being serious. I resigned because the other members of the team didnt notice that griefing was a imature and unhealthy idea for the servers reputation. The staff didn’t have any understanding of the most effective due to run a server, and couldn’t tell the difference between right or wrong. Through my work with servers within the past, My time as an employee on previous servers has also helped me to identify problems quicker and to help resolve them immediately. After Vast lands I visited a server by the name of DripHCF i accustomed be apart of there team for an entire of 5 months starting at the position of SR.Mod thanks to my experience and ended up being Head Administrator before the server was ETB'd and destroyed sadly at that point i ended Minecraft for ages then a pair of months later i made a choice to start out out my very own Server Called LuxHQ I ran that server with 2 other close friends we had an brisk 60+ players sadly after 8 months one in every of the owners ended up becoming money hungry and taking all the servers money therefor we couldn't afford to remain it open now its been a pair of month which i feel i'd wish to bring my Staffing skills to SagePVP.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would love the opportunity to be a Moderator on Advancius and bring my Moderating skills to the team
Such as being a good team leader playing with the community making sure everyone is having a good time keeping the streets clean of hackers trollers and ect. I hope to be apart of the team soon!
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I believe I am qualified for this position because of my Moderating skills
Fairness - I'm the type of individual that is thoughtful & considerate of other players. I do my best to see other people’s prospective on a subject before making a move to a situation so I can make correct judgments towards there actions made. Humorousness – i like to possess fun with online players as this helps to relax them and makes the community more enjoyable and happier generally. Trustworthiness - i'm a person who is trusted with responsibilities and can be relied on to fulfill the tasks given to me and to help maintain the server. Confidence - i'm confident when managing all ages of people and speak in a very very positive & inspiring manner to help players feel better about themselves. i'm courteous to players and take a glance at to be friendly and happy while online. I try to be available to anyone that needs me so i could help them in any situation. i'm a awfully sociable person who can make conversation with anyone at any time. Selflessness - i see myself to be a selfless person, which means that I put others before myself and make sure of the needs of others all the time. once I leave school, I’d wish to work as a student Councillor and help students with anything from a small amount problem to something as big as self-harm. I sorrow anyone who encompasses a difficulty, regardless of how great or small. People around me, some close, have or do self-harm or have suicidal thoughts. it is a typical thing during this generation and to undertake and put an end to their pain and suffering are some things that truly matters to me. i do know I can’t be there for everyone, but i would like to be researched to, trusted and be reliable so as that individuals can come to me with their troubles if needed, and provides me the chance to help them to the best of my ability. I am hoping to accomplish the virtue of being a good staff and trusted member of the team and have a long staff experience on the team and make sure everyone has a good time. The reason i feel i should be accepted to your team over other applicants are thanks to my moderating skills hope to be apart of the team and work with you guys soon!

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:no sir/mam
Additional Information?:the reason the why I would like to be a staff member is like that cause I wrote this in a note pad and copied it and its not the best cause I have dyslexia

Amat3ur21

i wrote this in a note pad and that's y its like that :) and the reason I'm a newbie is cause I had a old mc account and I got a new PC so I couldn't get the old name so I just made a new mc account :)

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Using the word "employee" as part of your previous experience implies that you were a part of the company, not a private contractor. Were you?
- Lack of experience pertaining to HCF servers.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.