Fluffferss

Time zone:
PST-canada

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I don't have a lot a staffing experience but there's always stuff to learn
Helper - HCRIVAL
JrMod - Nasa.gg

Why would you like to become a staff member?:​

I have been wanting to get back into staffing because of how much I enjoyed helping out the community, I love to help players out and its something I have always enjoyed. I love to ban cheaters and mute people who are being toxic and not following the rules. I know there are not a lot of active staff members on sagepvp and I'm a non who never touches grass and is always active on Minecraft/discord/TeamSpeak. I believe you should accept my staff application due to my great maturity and how I would fit within the staff team. I am very active and have many skills in which would help me within this potion I am also willing to learn and change to better suit this server. I don't have a lot of past experience but I am also looking to keep improving and I think this server would help me do that

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I'm a very active player like I said above ^ so I would be able to answer anyone who has a question or is needing help in chat. for an example if a player is asking for staff to tp for any reason at all I would be willing to stop what ever I was doing and help that player out. I'm also very active in discord & TeamSpeak so I would be answering all the tickets in discord and moving TeamSpeak when needed. I love to spectate pvp encounters like koth/citadel and make sure no one is allying or breaking any rules in any event.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I was to rate my own honesty it would be a 8-10 because I'm very honest to the friends and family around me, when I make a mistake I don't lie about it and blame someone else I always tell the truth

How Long I Can Play For:
Monday - 6 - 12 hours
Tuesday - 6 - 12 Hours
Wednesday - 6 - 12 Hours
Thursday - 6 - 12 Hours
Friday - 6 - 12 Hours
Saturday - 8+ Hours
Sunday - 8 + Hours

What is your telegram @?: @Xmebme
What is your discord @?: Sprite#6890​

Pampa

Greedily's best friend
+0.5

+ Seems motivated and serious.
+ Well written application, not too much detail but definitely not too little

- Not too much experience but probably has got the basics down

4Gpuglife

Established member

IGN (In-Game Name):
Fluffferss

Time zone:
PST-canada

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I don't have a lot a staffing experience but there's always stuff to learn
Helper - HCRIVAL
JrMod - Nasa.gg

Why would you like to become a staff member?:​

I have been wanting to get back into staffing because of how much I enjoyed helping out the community, I love to help players out and its something I have always enjoyed. I love to ban cheaters and mute people who are being toxic and not following the rules. I know there are not a lot of active staff members on sagepvp and I'm a non who never touches grass and is always active on Minecraft/discord/TeamSpeak. I believe you should accept my staff application due to my great maturity and how I would fit within the staff team. I am very active and have many skills in which would help me within this potion I am also willing to learn and change to better suit this server. I don't have a lot of past experience but I am also looking to keep improving and I think this server would help me do that

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I'm a very active player like I said above ^ so I would be able to answer anyone who has a question or is needing help in chat. for an example if a player is asking for staff to tp for any reason at all I would be willing to stop what ever I was doing and help that player out. I'm also very active in discord & TeamSpeak so I would be answering all the tickets in discord and moving TeamSpeak when needed. I love to spectate pvp encounters like koth/citadel and make sure no one is allying or breaking any rules in any event.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I was to rate my own honesty it would be a 8-10 because I'm very honest to the friends and family around me, when I make a mistake I don't lie about it and blame someone else I always tell the truth

How Long I Can Play For:
Monday - 6 - 12 hours
Tuesday - 6 - 12 Hours
Wednesday - 6 - 12 Hours
Thursday - 6 - 12 Hours
Friday - 6 - 12 Hours
Saturday - 8+ Hours
Sunday - 8 + Hours

What is your telegram @?: @Xmebme
What is your discord @?: Sprite#6890​
-0.5 add more detail

Status