Denied Staff app

Kazha

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): Kazha_
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU, GMT +2
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I only have had staff In my friends server, where he had average 10 People online, Its was a SMP but still since it was a public server there were some cheaters and hackers. On that server i banned in total about 15people who were cheating.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I Have played Minecraft since i was a kid and hcf for more than a year. And in that time i have met and seen alot of Hackers, Pearl glitchers and people who lied to staff. And i would like to help Sage and The mods in sage to catch those liars and hackers/Buggers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would Help the sage community by cleaning up cheaters and abusers plus i would be a even more active member to Sage.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i would Rate my self a 8, honesty is the main thing a admin or a mod would need to help others, cause if a staff member isnt honest it can cause alot of trouble and bad communication.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No staff can voucher for me at the moment. (optional)

Additional Information?: My name is Karl, I am a 15 year old guy who likes Minecraft and Trying to make it as staff, I chose to try on sage cause its one of the servers where is alot of fun, i love being a staff member and a Hcf player, and that is exactly What sage has to offer.
Also Have a great day and i hope to be accepted!

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.