Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Parcheddd
Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA PST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
LynoxHCF
Manager
LynoxHCF was a server being made about like 1 month ago i was a Manager on it, i knew how to manager the server and discord etc, but the server currently
shut down due to a media owner greifing the server, we were very shocked that he did that. Im not going to specify who it was but i was very shocked like i said
We paid a lot for that server because we were just starting out, sadly i had to resign due to grief.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HCVirus
Trial-Mod
Players: 10-30
HCvirus is a server that i recently knew about because of my friend, it was a server that pays Partners and staff, etc.
The owner was going to pay PhilipMycup to play but as of know were still working on that and him hopping on the server but, this is a server that well got 10-50 first starting out in the server, it was really fun to staff especially since i know everyone there. It was a really good community but it started dying after a while and i resigned but if this flops i might go back to it.

380a5eadd8ded216e81475647414ceb1.png

https://gyazo.com/380a5eadd8ded216e81475647414ceb1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kira Network
Players: N/A

Battleskies
Skyblock
Players 50 to 100

OceanHCF
Mod
Players
N/A

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
i Can bring to good player experience whenever im not staff for a server i find people cheating all the time and i can't do anything about it and im usually the only staff on the server that people cheat on whenever other staff are not on and i just want to make people experience better. I dont want people just joining the server and saying "This server is so trash omg" "STAFF TP CHEATER"
I usually find that in every chat these days. Non toxicity in chat and people who spam in chat hell of alot, i just find that really annoying when people just spam like 10 times, i would slow down chat or either mute them if it keeps happening and so on.
So basically what im tryna say is that im trying to make the server more comfortable for players. If someone new joins HCF and SagePvP is there first server i dont want them to think this server is bad and just think every other HCF servers are like this and wont play again.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I am responsible for what i am supposed to be doing, i do not lack on stuff i can also improve by moving people in teamspeak alot thats what i like doing because i know some people wait just hours waiting in teamspeak to get moved and get some help.
I can also stay on top of stuff of what i am suppose to be doing on sage.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 Most time im am honest to people no need for detail in this question.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
I know some people but i dont think so.
Additional Information?:
Nope

BillyStub

IGN (In-Game Name):

Parcheddd

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA PST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
LynoxHCF
Manager
LynoxHCF was a server being made about like 1 month ago i was a Manager on it, i knew how to manager the server and discord etc, but the server currently
shut down due to a media owner greifing the server, we were very shocked that he did that. Im not going to specify who it was but i was very shocked like i said
We paid a lot for that server because we were just starting out, sadly i had to resign due to grief.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HCVirus
Trial-Mod
Players: 10-30
HCvirus is a server that i recently knew about because of my friend, it was a server that pays Partners and staff, etc.
The owner was going to pay PhilipMycup to play but as of know were still working on that and him hopping on the server but, this is a server that well got 10-50 first starting out in the server, it was really fun to staff especially since i know everyone there. It was a really good community but it started dying after a while and i resigned but if this flops i might go back to it.

380a5eadd8ded216e81475647414ceb1.png

https://gyazo.com/380a5eadd8ded216e81475647414ceb1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kira Network
Players: N/A

Battleskies
Skyblock
Players 50 to 100

OceanHCF
Mod
Players
N/A

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
i Can bring to good player experience whenever im not staff for a server i find people cheating all the time and i can't do anything about it and im usually the only staff on the server that people cheat on whenever other staff are not on and i just want to make people experience better. I dont want people just joining the server and saying "This server is so trash omg" "STAFF TP CHEATER"
I usually find that in every chat these days. Non toxicity in chat and people who spam in chat hell of alot, i just find that really annoying when people just spam like 10 times, i would slow down chat or either mute them if it keeps happening and so on.
So basically what im tryna say is that im trying to make the server more comfortable for players. If someone new joins HCF and SagePvP is there first server i dont want them to think this server is bad and just think every other HCF servers are like this and wont play again.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I am responsible for what i am supposed to be doing, i do not lack on stuff i can also improve by moving people in teamspeak alot thats what i like doing because i know some people wait just hours waiting in teamspeak to get moved and get some help.

I can also stay on top of stuff of what i am suppose to be doing on sage.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9 Most time im am honest to people no need for detail in this question.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

I know some people but i dont think so.

Additional Information?:

Nope
-1 Little effort
No detail, and at the end you made everything bold?
Lots of grammar errors

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.