Denied Staff App V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishMagic

Manager
Developer
Owner
Anticheat Admin
I first of all want to apologise for my first application it was very poor and I put not much effort into making it but this application I actually tried to get in as I really want to become a staff member

IGN (In-Game Name): MagicOnNeekeri

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU/IE

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love to become a staff
member due to all the free time i have at the minute and would like to do something positive with it. I also feel like i would fit in well with the staff and i would work really hard to improve and impress to move forward. I would also like to learn and i feel like i would really enjoy the experience.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: i will be really active in the server so in turn i will be able to support and answer peoples
quires. I also feel like i will be able to catch people cheating or breaking the rules really fast due to how active i will be.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? i would say a 9, due to certain situations you
shouldn't tell the truth, maybe because its the wrong time but i feel like there is no point in lying you will always get caught and it just feels better to tell the truth

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not at the minute

Additional Information?: Just want you to know I really want this

Status
Not open for further replies.