Denied Staff Apllication[EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): TBNRPaintful
Timezone: CET(Central European Time Zone)- (GMT+1)
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes, I have many past experiences with being staff on many servers and before I owned one but I gave it to my friend because it was his birthday and he wanted a server. I have many experiences everywhere only on HCF not that much. Servers I was staff on and what was my job:
Night Fall (Manager): (server closed)
On NightFall I was Staff manager I had to look into staff applications I had to create it first and I had to read all kinda staff applications and deny them or accept them and of course to raise their staff rank if they deserve it and lower it if they did something that I said they can't do I think Staff Manager is pretty hard to be because you need to read a lot of applications and of course, you need to trust players and them give them interview and I had to make some plugins and read other staff/players reports about other staff abusing their rank and that kinda stuff.
PaintForum (Co-Owner) (closed)
As Co-Owner was my job to help people help players and help reading staff applications and post important stuff and getting new players and work on new plugins.
ComplexSlo (Admin at the moment I am Helper because I am not active): (resigned/demoted)
ComplexSlo was one of the biggest servers in Slovenia I knew the owner he was pretty nice but my job as Admin was to help other staff members (helper,mod.trial-mod, Trainee) Adding some important posts at forums mute, ban, temp ban, IP-ban and sometimes Owner asked me if they need a new plugin and I made a plugin for them.
MoonPvP (mod): (resigned/demoted)
MoonPvP was pretty big server itself its hard to become staff there but when you do is easy to be a staff because as a mod I had to work on discord on their website I had to be on the server look for cheaters talk to some staff Mute players if they were toxic/annoying I had to contact higher staff members to TempBan them if they didn't stop or they went too far.
RetroMc (Owner): (Server is down for now)
As Owner, I had to watch higher staff if they do their stuff and if they don't abuse and i was adding new plugins and managing a server and that kind of stuff.
Sadly I don't have any proof of me being a staff :(
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff because this was basically the first server I enjoyed playing on,
to be honest. Like this was the server that moved me forward and inspired me to staff,
help people and remove the hackers. This server is extremely fun to play on it has so
much competition which is insane, the community is extremely active in-game and on the
forums averaging around 200 people on consistency, and people on the forums are constantly
making threads and replying to others, great environment and it's improved daily.
Every time I play on here it makes me glad I enjoy how the server is set up and how
the staff team is constantly online, and helping people that need help. But of course,
they could need some more assistance for the server to get even better and that's why
I'm applying. To help it get bigger than it already reduces the number of hackers,
toxicity, racism and people who break the rules. Here is also a reason why I would want
to become staff on SagePvP is that I am a really-active player who enjoys the server
and the community, it also motivates me to help players in the community and make their
days better by for example rolling back their bases immediately after they got either
inside or a hacker phased though their base and killed them. However, during my gameplay,
I have realized that there is not as much staff on at my time and at that time I see a lot
of people asking for help like in general about ranks or other stuff in chat while like two
staff are on and they’re consistently watching ts for instance and not having the time to
watch the chat in-game.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
(if you think this like:Why should we accept you as staff?)
Thats my answer:
I think the first reason I should become staff on SagePvP is that I'm usually on when
only two to three staff are online, which aren't enough to help all the European players.
There are usually 100-400 online depending if sotw was a few days ago. People are
consistently asking for assistance and I believe that the few staff that are on at
the time is not enough and could sometimes be pretty hard. I also believe I am very
fit to become staff on SagePvP because I am very helpful towards players and other
staff. I want to become staff because I notice in-game at times certain players need
help and they do not receive the help they need and deserve for a good while. Another
reason why I would love to be staff on sagepvp is I want to experience a great time
as a staff member. I feel as sagepvp is a perfect fit for me because of the community.
The current staff are very professional and I would love to be recruited to the faithful's
staff team. I think the staff members on sagepvp would enjoy my presence and would give
me a helpful and welcoming start, and teach me their ways on how they have special ways
of doing things and how the server runs. I am a great leader when it comes to these things
and I hope that people will have a good and fun time playing without worry. I love
working with other people that keep me company, and I like having the feeling that I am
keeping them company and that is what makes the experience that much better. Working
with another staff member would help me out a lot in HCF because it would give me more
skills and more knowledge about how to have to ability to become a great staff member.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I Wish
Additional Information?:

COMMANDS I KNOW NOW:
/checkban (player)
/co i
/note check (player)
/note add (player) (information_required)
/staff
/unwarn (player )
/warn (player) (reason) -s
/tempban (player) (time) (reason) -s
/co l a:chat (player)
/co l a:commands (player)
/co l a:logout (player)
/tp (player)
/tp (player) (your name)
/v
/gm 1
/gm 0
/SS (player)
/f setdtr (faction) (how much)
/f Forcejoin (faction)
/f Chatspy (faction)

WHAT COMMAND DO:
Check if player is banned.

Inspector / Click a block to see who placed/broke it.
Check a player’s notes.
Add a player notes
Go in staff mode.
Remove a player’s latest warning.
Warn a player.
Ban a player from the network for a variable amount of time.
Shows a player’s chat history.
Check a player’s executed commands.
Shows when and where a player logged out.
Teleport to player
Teleport player to you
Vanish
Put you in gamemode creative mode
Put you in survival mode
Freeze/unfreeze player
Set dtr to someones faction
Force to join someones faction
See their Faction chat

Honesty:
I would never betray someone or a server, for example, start selling my accounts or starting
to abuse for people. Or do something good for the partners, if they asked to so.
Activity:
As stated earlier in the application I can be online for around thirty hours per week and
dedicate that time to the server, in helping people. And even if that seems low in someone's
mind. I would take all of the time purely to help the server and not play around.

Teamwork:
Even though I'm not really a social person I still think I get along with people that
I've never met before, which would make me perfect as a staff in Teamspeak for example.
Because when I've helped someone in Teamspeak I could even call them a "friend" since I
talked to them for a bit and helped their days become better. And even though
I'm from Slovenia I still get along with people from the other side of the world and find
a lot of things in common that you could talk about.

Experience:
As I already earlier told I have a lot of experience and think that would benefit
in my moderating, due to me knowing what to do in certain situations and help people
with respect. Also mentioned that I've been apart of some bigger servers that also
proves that I can handle the pressure set by the management and the players. I also
have a few people who could back me up with my experience if needed.

Punishing:
Even though some people have ranks or famous I still treat them the same because that
is what you're supposed to do and not just think like, that guy has a famous rank and
that guy Top Rank. I treat everyone with the same amount of respect even if they would be
the opposite sex or have a different sexual orientation.

Maturity:
First, of, I wanna make this very clear. Even though I'm fifteen I get a lot of people
telling me that I sound a lot younger but I don't think that has anything to do with
moderating and helping players in general. I also know from the past that a lot of
people when they need help are angry and upset. There is where maturity comes in hand,
I would be able to calm them down and try to focus on why they came into Teamspeak in
the first place.

Personality:
As a person, I'm really easily approachable and a friendly guy, and as I've heard
from my friends I'm funny even though I sometimes understand why some people laugh at my jokes.

Spotting Cheaters:
As I have been staff before I know how people try to hide their cheats and make their
movement seem legit. And another reason why I know how a lot of people hide their
cheats is that I've been a cheater in the past and I know exactly how they try to make
it seem legit and avoid being caught.

Recording:
When it comes to recording I have a decent computer that helps me to provide proof
if it is needed. I also try to make the video better by rendering it if it's blurry.

Screen-Sharing:
When it comes to screen-sharing I am not the best I have some tricks I can use to
find if they are hacking.

SADLY I DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF ABOUT BEING A STAFF.
I would like feedback. :)

YOU CAN CONTACT ME HERE:
Discord:TBNRPaintful#8448
Telegram: @TBNRPaintful

And yes I do have TeamSpeak: TBNRPaintful

Last edited:

jeeeko

Known member
Make it all in one line. You hit enter about halfway through a sentence. You don't need to add commands in your additional information. You get a staff guide and screenshare guide. Have the questions in bold black and everything else normal black. Multi-colouring doesn't affect your application at all, but it would help us read it!

Make it all in one line. You hit enter about halfway through a sentence. You don't need to add commands in your additional information. You get a staff guide and screenshare guide. Have the questions in bold black and everything else normal black. Multi-colouring doesn't affect your application at all, but it would help us read it!

Botings

Elite Member
Congratulations, your application has been set to Pending!

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.