Denied SpeeQ’s staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeeQ

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):SpeeeQ
Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:i have not been staff on any minecraft servers but ive been staff on many discord/rust servers.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Like i said before I’ve had some staff experience and wanted to try out on you’re because out off all the hcf servers SagePvP seems the best.
If accepted how would you improve the players' experience?:I would help people with general stuff (pearl glitching, hackers and insiding).
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?id give myself a solid 7 because im online pretty much 12h a day and can help out people who need help with (insiding,hackers or pearl glitching).
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?: Really looking forward to get into the staff team because I haven’t been staff on any minecraft servers yet. I know that i don’t have nearly 600 words but i feel like i have gave u all the important information.

D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.