Denied Souvenir's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souvenirs

IGN: Souvenirs
Timezone: CST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes.
Discord: souv#8142
Telegram: @Souvenirsss
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
ParaPots(Moderator). Parapots was my first time being a staff member on a popular HCF server at the time, it has tought me a lot about HCF and all the commands. It also had practice and KitMap. This is where I learned how to SS. The reason why I’m not a staff member anymore is because I resigned due to the server shutting down.

ReactiveMc(Helper). ReactiveMC is the server where I first started my staff career. Believe it or not I was on it everyday and I was really active, I got my staff role from Spyno. (No this is not a joke I have video evidence that spyno is the owner of the server before when he wasn’t famous.) I resigned due to the server shutting down.

SyncPvP(Trial-Moderator). I applied for staff on Sync, I got accepted I didn’t really like the community or the staff team of Sync, so I resigned so I could find myself a better server to become a staff on.

Why do you want to become staff?:
My main reason for wanting to become staff is to clear up and stop all of the cheating allegations that people spam in chat. I want to make sure other players enjoy the game as much as I do, so by playing and catching the cheaters, I can do very well. I have a really good feeling that this server is going to be a lot of fun, and is going to pop off. I've always loved the non-toxic part of the community. Although I have had my fair share of being toxic. So I want to make sure people don't make the same mistake I did when I played the game as a regular player. I have enjoyed my stay on this server, and would really like to do my best to improve the server and its members - staff members. I want to help players with problems and help the staff team with difficult decisions. I will be a good staff member who is willing to help other people out, doesn't matter who. I have a lot of experience, and I'm pretty mature for my age, and the part of me where i'm always active will help out the staff team. I think you guys should accept me to the team, because I will be the most active one and i'll do my job correctly and help out the community. Another reason why you should accept me is that I have a lot of skills and strengths that a staff member needs on a Minecraft server. One of my strength is my activity, I am on discord and TeamSpeak every day when I am free like I stated on my schedule. I learn really easily. During my time as being staff in the past, I am really dedicated to the rank that I obtained & will do whatever it takes to hold the spot. Another strength I have is high expectations for me, I wouldn't settle for the lowest rank. I am a team leader I know how to lead, even if its Minecraft staffing I would love to get the chance to go up the ranks and use my skills to improve the team.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I have a lot of experience, and I'm pretty mature for my age, and the part of me where i'm always active will help out the staff team. I think you guys should accept me to the team, because I will be the most active one and i'll do my job correctly and help out the community. Another reason why you should accept me is that I have a lot of skills and strengths that a staff member needs on a Minecraft server. One of my strength is my activity, I am on discord and Teamspeak every day when I am free like I stated on my schedule. I learn really easily. During my time as being staff in the past, I am really dedicated to the rank that I obtained & will do whatever it takes to hold the spot. Another strength I have is high expectations for me, I wouldn't settle for the lowest rank. I am a team leader I know how to lead, even if its Minecraft staffing I would love to get the chance to go up the ranks and use my skills to improve the team.
Here are some of my skills:
Maturity:

I am only 15 years old, but I am mature for my age, and I am never toxic towards the community or towards any staff members.

Effort:

I have a lot of time in the day so I can put my effort and my hard work into the server everyday and I can work towards helping out this community and the staff team for this server.

Professionalism:

When it comes to professionalism, I can do very well in TeamSpeak-Discord and ingame. I know how to SS very well, and I can catch closet cheaters (people hiding stuff in folders)

Honesty:

I am a very honest and humble human being, If I messed up on my job as a staff member I will not hide it from anyone, I will admit it. And If I ever abuse as a staff member, I will let an upper staff-member know about it.

ScreenShare:

I have been a staff for many HCF-Practice-Kitmap Server. So I am very well known for screensharing people, and I am very good at it.

Reliability:

I am an incredibly reliable person meaning when you request something to be done I will quickly be on the case and complete the task to the best of my staffing ability. I am also quite skilled at working with deadlines therefore I will not disappoint by being late to events.

Hard Working:
I am a significantly hard working person meaning that I spend a lot of time and effort on situations to make sure it is perfected. With the use of discord and telegram I will be instantly notified of scenarios and will put aside other tasks to react to the case and come up with a solution.

Commands Knowledge:
I have very skilled commands knowledge for the server and other servers because I have previously worked a lot with plugins. Here are the basic commands I believe I will use as a staff member on SagePvP. I am well aware there will be more but I will quickly adapt to the new commands.

Fast Learner:
I have learned over time that I can quickly teach myself many things and easily adapt to new situations. This could help when staffing because I may face a situation that I have not been trained in or dealt with before. Firstly I may ask somebody who knows and I would also apply my knowledge of other topics and adapt that to figure out the new situation.

Mistakes:
It is quite rare for me to make a mistake but when I do, I own up to it and work 10 times harder to make sure it won’t happen again. I use this to constant decrease the amount of mistakes I make throughout my life and I am sure this will be useful when staffing.

Calmness:
I am a very calm person this will help me when a player is trolling or irritating me because I will be able to stay professional throughout. I will also be calm and polite with other staff members as to keep a friendly atmosphere.

Helping:
I know I have already hinted at this but I am really passionate about wanting to help others which is why I believe me being on the staff team would not only be beneficial to me but also to the community.

Loyalty:
I am extremely loyal and if I was to be accepted, I would dedicate 90% of my time due to the fact that I am incredibly passionate about the server and if I was staff it would mean there is so much more to do with helping the community and others etc. Also, I would like to point out I am against speaking behind peoples back.

Teamspeak:
If I was to be accepted, I would be extremely active on TeamSpeak allowing me to go through support rooms and lengthen the extent of which I can help players on the server. I will use my communication skills previously mentioned to create and effective and quick solution to their problems.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Botings
Additional Information:
Here is my schedule
Monday: 9:30AM - 1:00AM

Tuesday: 10:30 - 2:00AM

Wednesday: 12:30AM - 5:00AM

Thursday: 9:00 - 3:00AM

Friday: 8:30 - 5:00AM

Saturday: 9:30 - 6:30AM

Sunday: 9:30 - 7:00PM

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Souvenirs, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.