Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankrm

Known member

- Bad grammar.
- No experience.
- Went off-topic.
- Displeasing color scheme.

Notes: You seem like a great guy, but just need some guidance. Firstly, try to get some more experience before coming to Sage on smaller servers. Also, try out grammarly checker. Lastly, check out a few other applications and see the color scheme/formatting and information organizing. Have a nice day and good luck!

Desconnect

- Bad grammar.
- No experience.
- Went off-topic.
- Displeasing color scheme.

Notes: You seem like a great guy, but just need some guidance. Firstly, try to get some more experience before coming to Sage on smaller servers. Also, try out grammarly checker. Lastly, check out a few other applications and see the color scheme/formatting and information organizing. Have a nice day and good luck!
Thanks man i appreciate it and i suppose u have to start somwhere!

Adeine

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):

SoftLuv

I Am 17 Years Young

Region (EU/NA/Other)

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

No i haven't had any staffing experience but I'm willing to listen and learn the correct skills and qualities that I need to become Staff at the SagePvP Network

I Am very mature and I'm very professional. I feel like I'm 100% ready to take on the role as a staff member because of how mature and professional Iam and I'm definitely ready to take on bigger responsibilities) everyone has to start somewhere I guess!

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There are so much reasons why I would love to become staff on here I have played here for almost a year and a half now and I have gotten to talk to some of the staff on the SagePvP Network all the staff that I have talked to at SagePvP take their role very very seriously which makes me want to start my staffing journey here

Another reason why I would love to staff here Is because There is a crazy amount of toxicity flooding the HCF community at the minute and I want to be someone who helps clean it up for the younger generation to come. I have a lot of knowledge of HCF throughout my time playing Iam definitely washed at pvp now so I would like to just chill back and clean out the community for the community I guess I could say. Another massive problem at the minute is cheaters Sage really doesn't need this its too much of a good player base to kill and the cheaters are not only killing the community but it kills the player base and it's starting to become a massive issue to the community I would also like to become a staff member because I have got a lot of time on my hands now that lockdown has took place again where I live so I would be even more active than I already iam I be up most of the night and I figure that's a good time when people need support rooms really late at night so I would be there to do so I always help people to the best of my ability Iam very polite and friendly person and i remain calm in all situations.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would definitely Improve the players experience because firstly I Am very active throughout all platforms If someone needs me I would rapidly respond.

Another thing I would do to improve the players' experience would be to remove all toxicity removed from the SagePvP network as Iam always looking at chat Incase someone needs help so I would spot if someone has taken it too far. I would also vanish all the time in case people have a ghost client or people who think staff aren't watching and decide to toggle for a minute then untoggle this is been my problem when encountering cheaters. I will be very very active on the network that leading for me to be on all the time to watch over our own to make sure they aren't getting threats or anything worrying. I would also improve the players' experience by being active in case they need help with something or they have a question they need answers for. I would also have every single cheater I see

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10 Definitely I have been brought up by really respectful parents and I have been taught all my life right up until now lying Is one of the worst things you could possibly do to anybody. I'm a really honest guy.

Additional Information?:

My Name Is Ciaran, Yes Iam irish and I love to train, Training really helps with my mental health which is good

your probs asking what u training for though? Well I train for MMA (Mixed Martial Arts).

How Active I Am on a scale of 1-10

100% A 10 always active on every single platform including Telegram.

Dedication

I would definitely dedicate most of my time on the network if i did get the staff role and i would thrive to give players the best experience they will ever get whilst playing on SagePvP

Knowledge

I have been playing HCF for almost 5 years. I have more than enough knowledge when It comes to HCF, from people using cheats to people using x ray and so on. And I also help new players to the best of my ability I always take It slow and explain precisely to them whatever they need help with

TeamSpeak/Discord Support

Iam always very active and willing to help people if there stuck or if they need some questions answered I will be active to help them out especially TeamSpeak when Iam doing the support rooms I'll make sure I'm always on the ball and being sharp with them helping them to the best of my ability

Loyalty

I Am a very Loyal guy I Stick to my word and i most definitely won't go behind the staffs back but I would never think about going behind the servers back

How honest Iam out of 1-10

Definitely A 10 Due to the fact I ain't a bare face liar never lie and i definitely won't start either and always have proof of what I'm doing. No one can accuse me of doing something I'm Not.

#Discord#

SoftLuvv#2674

Telegram

@SoftLuv
-1 didnt like the color scheme, also you could add more information in this question "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?"

Status
Not open for further replies.