Denied SnappleMyApple's Application

Does my application need improvement?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnappleMyApple

IGN (In-Game Name): SnappleMyApple (this has been my only username)

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time

United States Of America

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I own a razer Nari Headset with a microphone

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all of these.
SnappleMyApple#9454
@SnappleMyApple

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I do not have a large amount of staff experience, but the staff experience that I have, I learned a lot and feel I am experienced enough for a larger server like sage. I have been staff on a similar type of server that I believe ran similar to how Sage runs currently, giving me a upper hand on the adjustment to the management style and the procedures to following a staff guide.

-CobbleGen Network (SkyBlock)
Sr.Mod (No proof, Dragon28862 was owner)
My job on this server was to manage the chat and do support rooms in discord. I learned a lot about dealing with difficult players and how to calm them down to help them in the best way possible. I did not learn much from this server as it went down weeks later. Although this server had little relation to HCF I still learned that dedication, maturity and positivity was necessary to direct a professional demeanor.

-Vanguard Factions
Admin (No Proof, Junior28862 was owner)
This server started my obsession for factions and the gamemode. I learned the ways players try to trick the staff into getting keys and false bans on players. I learned to look for proof and be positive the player had broken the guidelines before punishing the player. If I was unsure but more leaning towards the possibility they had cheats, I would have another staff screen share them with me.

-LunaMC (HCF Server)
Head-Admin (No proof, IBNU was the owner)
My job on luna was to manage the admin team by finding new admins, demoting admins and to verifying that they were doing their jobs correctly and up to our guidelines. I started as a Trail-Mod and worked my way to Head-Admin, while rising through the chain of command, I learned essential skills to deal with difficult players. I also learned how to stay professional in tense and uncomfortable situations as it is important to portray the best image for the staff team. As admin I learned the anti-cheat that we had, I learned that the anti-cheat is not always correct and can make false bans. I also learned how important it is to stick to a staff guide.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be part of the staff team because I know the server and I know the players, and there is a lot of actions that get past staff that would result players in punishments. I want to be the person that the members come to when they get block glitched or a victim of a rule breaker. I know what it is like to feel the staff did not even try to help you, and I do not wish that feeling on others, I want to be the staff member that will try to help the player feel like they had some sort of justice. I feel I can be a help to the staff team as I am confident I can learn my job and teach it to others. I have known Ibnu for a long time and he has told me a little about how the staff team runs and how they need to act professional, and all of this sounds like a well managed and professional and serious job, and that is appealing to me. Another reason is because I miss the experience to staffing on a server that knows how to be professional and cares about their image.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I should be accepted as staff for my capabilities, my ability to learn and improve. I have several good qualities that can make me a better pick than other applicants. Such as...

-Dedication:
I will be very dedicated and spend a majority of my time improving my playtime, my support room skills, learning to screen share on sage's level, and learn the staff guide. Dedication is more than just playtime and activity on the server, dedication is the motivation to learn and adjust yourself to new things, I will be dedicated to my role of helper and strive to be promoted to do more as staff. I will be dedicated to this server and that can be proven by my past servers, I was staff on LunaMC the entirety of the servers lifespan, the server was up for about 2 years.

-Playtime:
I am limited on playtime as I have school and work, but when I am not working or in school I will be on the server helping players and doing support rooms. I do not have a set schedule for work, but I will make time for staffing.

-Experience:
Although I do not have a large quantity of experience, the quality of the experience is very close to what I would most likely experience here. I am looking forward to what I might learn on Sage to improve my knowledge of staffing and player interaction.

-Maturity:
I am very mature, as I am 17 and a senior in High School. Along with maturity comes the ability to know and read a situation.

-Good with people
After having a job for a year I believe I have learned how to deescalate situations and make people happy wither they receive good or bad information.

-Multitasking
Another skill I have learned from work is how to multitask due to the fact that where I work is very understaffed and I have to do multiple things at once, many people have actually quit because there is so much to do and it is very stressful but as I stated before when I set my mind on something I am very committed and will do anything I can to improve.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Ibnu
Lojr
Pulsy
vokah
Additional Information:
If you have any feedback on my application feel free to leave a comment.

Last edited:

Darck

Veteran Member
Needs more detail in the sections "Why should we accept you as a staff member"
And "Why do you want to become staff"

SnappleMyApple

Needs more detail in the sections "Why should we accept you as a staff member"
And "Why do you want to become staff"
Thanks for the feedback! I have changed up my application and added more detail let me know if I still need to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.