IGN (In-Game Name):
SlowPots
Timezone:
EST
Do you have Telegram?:
@weebslow
Previous work (Portfolio):
https://prnt.sc/qsyph0 (Terraforming)
https://prnt.sc/qsypkz (Terraforming and a bit of detailing)
Do you have any previous experiences?:
AlphaMc (Owned by HalfDollar and Supplementing) - Builder
Clockwork Productions (Owned by RendermanL) - Jr.Builder
HCPvP (Owned by Supplementing and LonelyLodge) - Builder
How many hours can you put in each week?:
10+ or really whenever you need me to be on
Why would you like to become a builder?:
I have recently started building again at Clockwork productions and started getting back into the groove of things and trying to become a better builder. I feel like my first step would be to get on a popular HCF server and I feel like sage is a really good place to start.
Can any current staff members and/or builders vouch for you?:
Promotheus​

steamy

-1 terraforming like yours takes no effort and would definitely not fit into the requirements of sage.

scaredly

Established member
+.5 I would recommend adding more builds to your portfolio to give it a little spice, gl though!

Kinomu

Neutral

- Add more builds ( made by you ofcourse )
- The builds I’ve seen so far aren’t really special I’m sorry to say it but you don’t seem qualified if that’s where your capable of.

Blqd

+1

Seems like he will always be there when the staff needs him good luck, you should add some more builds to your portofolio to make us feel 100% that you deserve it

surslock

-1 your builds is easy to build with simple worldedit knowledge and you don't have proof of those server you were staffed on

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Pending: Join ts.sagepvp.org specific staff waiting room and put "WuMarik" next to your name for an interview or you may contact me on telegram @WuMarik to set up a specific time.

Status
Not open for further replies.