Denied Slep1ned Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Frezy_

In-Game Name - Slep1ned
Age - 17
Time Zone -
Vladivostok Time (VLAT), UTC +10
Telegram - https://t.me/LqckyBoy (@LqckyBoy)
Portfolio -
1613742951384.png

(In the right corner, my building practice map)
Previous experiences -
TwentureCraft:

I was a builder on a Russian project, but the server was closed due to not paying for hosting, the server started to die and no one began to play there, after the server was closed.
There is no screenshot
SagePvP:
I was a Builder on SagePvP, but was removed because he did not finish work on time, for the reason of getting banned, I got banned for 3 days after the ban was removed, was EOTW, and I could not how to go to the build server, in order to complete its construction.
And in general, initially did not approach the work responsibly.

How many hours can you put in each week? - 24 hours in week
Why would you like to become a builder? - I am engaged in construction not the first year, earlier I filed an appeal on this topic
The original reason for filing the appeal, I have a great desire to become a builder on your project.
The second reason, looking at the buildings on the server, I thought that the server needs my buildings, and I just like to spend time on your project,and so I can benefit.

Team members that can vouch for you? - -Quite for such a period of my holding on this server, such people have not yet appeared, maybe 1 person can vouch, but this is not exactly his Deployable

Attachments

• AaXiv52aLbY.jpg
    AaXiv52aLbY.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 83
  • xjZgYTZWp1s.jpg
    xjZgYTZWp1s.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 90
  • lTBX7dVmafc.jpg
    lTBX7dVmafc.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 79
  • LtpRb7O283I.jpg
    LtpRb7O283I.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 92
  • PNUzNHGyNYA.jpg
    PNUzNHGyNYA.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Z20oXKxlbjg.jpg
    Z20oXKxlbjg.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 93
  • xhP61D5Iv1I.jpg
    xhP61D5Iv1I.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 87

Twqntys

Saint
Denied - Thank you for taking the time to apply, however I'll unfortunately not be moving further with the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.