SlayinPat

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
My in game name is SlayinPat

↬ Age:
I am 20 years old.

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
I am NA and my time zone is CST.

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Nemesis Network: I was manager on this server and it was a factions server. I resigned because of personal reasons.
ApolloPvP: I was a Sr.Mod on this server and it was a factions server. It was disbanded due to lack of funds.
Karrat:I was a Sr.Mod on this server and it was a HCF server.I left the server due to the Owners abusing.
KnightPvP:I was a CoOwner of this server and it was a HCF server.Resigned from the server due to the personal reasons.
I have way more experience we can talk about in the interview.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to be part of the staff team for multiple reasons. First is because I want to be a good influence in the community and know the players have someone to go to when they need someone.Second is because I have a lot of experience and I want to use it where I know can be great for me and the staff team.Last but not least I want to be loyal to a team.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players experience for multiple ways .First I would answer support ticket and help people in support rooms. Second I would moderate chat so it is not toxic and make sure no one gets offended and also answer simple questions. Last I would moderate in game so people can have fun because there would be no rule breakers.There are multiple other ways too but those are some of the main.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say my honesty is a 8 out of 10 because no one can be perfect but most of the time I am trusted by a lot of people and tell the truth.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes I can meet the weekly requirements of 12 hours a map.
↬ What is your telegram @?:
@bdeems2001
↬ What is your discord @?:
SlayinPat#6568
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
No I do not have anything for the application.

InnocentWagon

After reviewing your application, I have decided to DENY your application.
Please wait 2 weeks before re-appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.